NINETEEN

WARNINGS: extremely dubious consent.  GRAPHIC/EXPLICIT SMUT. please do not read if you are not comfortable, or if you are triggered. In no way is this disgusting yandere behavior meant to be romanticised. I do not condone it and it is portrayed as what it is: horrific and unacceptable. This is in no way meant to romanticise the relationship Anton and Y/n have but written specifically as sinful (it follows the stories' themes and Anton's shitty ideals) and to also show the extent of Anton's warped nature. It is marked with a '❤︎‬' when it starts and ends.

"How are you?" Anton tilted his head to the side politely, smiling down at Sara politely.

Sara stared at him like he was a monster. Like he had robbed her of something. And perhaps he had; but that was no matter, was it? To begin with, every inch—every little bit of Y/n belonged to him—there was no competition, no compromise. Y/n's innocence, Y/n's breaths, his soul...it all belonged to Anton.

"You—!" She spat out, "you're such a...you dirtied him. You tainted him."

"Hm," Anton gazed at Sara, his eyes unnerving her—"what about you? It was clear he was uncomfortable with you. That he was trying to help you," he chuckled, "it was adorable. Simply adorable. He thought that if he cast you aside, then perhaps you wouldn't die."

"What? I was trying to help him," Sara hissed, "what would you know, you creepy priest?"

"You are so foolish." Anton stared at the young girl before him. "You really thought you were helping Y/n? You really think you can understand him? You are nothing but a failed chosen one. You are nothing but a liability," He said sweetly, "you are nothing but ashes."

"People burn," Y/n warned Sara, "they die..."

Why hadn't Sara noticed the misery, the pain that Y/n had gone through? If she was already going through so much agony just from a day, then Y/n had been tortured. From when Sara witnessed that kiss, that sinful, sinful, kiss—perhaps she knew. That her brother had tried. That her brother had truly died and now he was broken. He was shattered.

And the man before him was the one who killed him, figuratively.

"You..."

"You are just like our parents!"

Oh gosh. Oh gosh, had Sara really said that to Anton? Had she? Why? Why did she do such a...the feeling of coldness, the feeling of pure heartbreak that had flitted across Y/n's face had been so brief, so human.

And Sara had missed it.

"You get it now, don't you?" Anton said calmly. Sara trembled when she saw him standing before the crackling fire, eyes so hollow, eyes so detached, like he wasn't even...like he wasn't even human. Like something had carved his humanity out of his soul and had replaced it with none other than the devil. Because what else could describe the pure evil that radiated off him?

"I...I hurt him," Sara whispered in horror. "I hurt him. I hurt him."

"You would be better off gone," Anton turned back to her fully, smiling loosely. There was something so beautiful about him. So sculpted, so unreal

"Don't you think, Ally?"

Sara felt like the words had been dug into her flesh. She felt like she had been punched in her gut.

"W-What...you..."

"Stay out of his way." Anton said, again with that charming, lilting smile of his, "the god dictates it."

The priest brushed past her.

For some reason...

Yes. Y/n needed to atone. Needed to be purified once more.