Unchained Melody

18+ drabble | Shanks x female reader

A short meeting with the man who promised you eternal peace, a lie you never get enough to believe.

contains: figurative writing, implied sneaky link relationship, oral (male receiving), cum eating/transferring. wanted to add more but Shanks had to go :(

Note: This is clearly an unplanned, expressive drabble driven by my untamable hormone... uhm - honestly, I don't know what I wrote, but yeah. Enjoy.

The day when the sun splashed its shimmering golden charm across the boundless periwinkle, a gentle pat on your hair cracked the last layer of the inner barrier you had maintained, forcing the eyelids to do their best holding back the swamp of int...

The day when the sun splashed its shimmering golden charm across the boundless periwinkle, a gentle pat on your hair cracked the last layer of the inner barrier you had maintained, forcing the eyelids to do their best holding back the swamp of intense longing.

Until a tear softened the bravest heart in the seas.

It was the soothing murmur rolled out of the part that had enchanted you since the first meeting. "It's okay now. I'm here," he said lightly as if that's enough to redeem your sleepless nights, and another touch convinced your shivering soul there was no safer place than hiding against the place where his heart constantly hummed love songs through its beats.

So selfish, leaving you behind like that.

That's why, now the weight on the crown of your head can't compete with the growing need to witness the blossoming smile on the face you see more on the bounty poster than live. The calloused hand is just resting there with zero demand, following the languid movement that paints the erupting delight he missed during the expedition.

Compared to the life-threatening stare, also the brutal lifestyle he's living, he finds peace as he buries those fingertips between the soft strands of your hair, rising and falling, powerless. He adds notes to your melodic moans, then adds more pleasing ones once you blow his mind with the way you know he likes best, feeding his undying hunger with your thorough treatment.

"Come with me," a whisper that sounds too good to be true. It caused a clash last time, and it would have no different ending today if you didn't keep your lips occupied.

After a long journey from the base to where he lets out his deepest growl, the weight you carry now disappears, sliding down to caress the soft flesh he sneakily loves to plant a peck.

It is dusted with rosy hues, burning from the feeling that he knows who the culprit is since the color is getting closer to his trademark. In his sight, it suits you well, a reminder that you're his, and he knows he's the only man who allows you to wear it.

Tucking your hair behind your ear, the smokey pair sparks, mesmerized by the way a woman whose name he calls out in his lonely nights sends him to heaven with just a simple ministration. Drops of praise drip along with his breathy encouragements, escalating, higher and higher until you close your eyes welcoming his warmth to your life again.

Two beating hearts stick to each other as mouths share the flavor of what it would taste like if love was the matter a mighty pirate really fought for.

"Stay longer," is all you can say, though the future is too predictable.