𝟏𝟎. 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Guys warning Some slight violence content ahead.

Do comment and like.
_____________________________

we won the match. The first thing I felt was a force that made me go insane. Blossom clunging to my body. The best feeling out of the world.

Before I used to win because loosing have no option in my life. But today I literally win to feel this moment.

Then she spoke some sentence, that I was not able to understand. Before I can ask her what did she mean one of my teammate called me.

I was going towards the team room when I felt one hand on my shoulder, as I turned I found Aarav and Vihaan standing there giving me victorious smirk.

Yeah the fuckers never smile. After giving the smirk Aarav uttered which boiled my temperature to another level.

That bastard, how many times I have bitten the shit out of him for his actions. But today he crossed the line. He fucking dare to touch my Blossom's hand. The fucker will not see tomorrow's sun without some missing parts of his body.

I straightly went to the room of another team and saw Viraj talking shit about my Blossom. His tongue will also pay for this.

Punch. Punch. Punch.

The first thing I did was ruining this already ruined fucker face "you bastard you fucking hurt my Blossom"
Another punch while grabbing him from his collar I said "and now you are uttering shit from your filthy mouth"

I was fuming in the anger while making him pay for his deeds. He was begging me to stop which I will not going to do anytime sooner.

The filthy audacity he has is going to end today with his organs.

"Now we will make this hand skinless after all it fucking dare to touch what's mine with filthy intentions"

"No, please stop don't do this. I beg you" he pleaded.

Which I don't give two shit. I motioned Aarav to give me the knife he is holding.

Every one in the room was standing silently, only Viraj's voice was echoing in the room with my heavy breaths.
I was going to pull of his skin when I felt two hands encircling me. I turned my face and saw Blossom with heavy eyes trying not to cry.

Fuck. Why she is crying? What happened to her? Who dare to hurt her and want to invite their cremation soon.

The knife automatically went towards the ground and my hands touches her cheeks who are so soft and bouncy that I want to eat them until I did not feel satisfied.

As I was making her head up, she grabbing my hand made her way towards the another room. Which just again boiled my anger. I want that fucker's hands without skin. I was calming my self not to shout or throw any thing. Not to hurt her. Because if I do that then it's end for me. I can't live thinking that I hurt her.