PART - 15

Author's pov

It's 2 at morning. Jungkook, Taehyung and yn wake uo by hearing Taevin's painfull cry.

Jungkook switched on the light and ran towards the crib to see taevin crying while holding

Jungkook switched on the light and ran towards the crib to see taevin crying while holding.. while pulling his hairs forcefully. He was throwing his legs due to pain.

Yn : Uff... Baby leave your hair..

Yn said while trying to free gis hair from his hands. But more they try more he is pulling.

V : Eerrhhhhh*cry*

Tae : Wait wait.. Taehyung pinched his underarms, taevin leave his hair and started to cry again.

Taehyung take him in his arms and rubbed his head to erase the pain. After sometimes he stopped crying but still sobbing.

Tae : It's all gone now baby.

Taevin rubbed his eyes.

Jk : He is still sleepy.

Yn : Let me give him milk.

Yn said taking him in his arms. Yn sat on the bed while laying her back on a pillow and pulled her top up to give him milk.

Taevin started to drink fastly.

Tae : Drink slowly baby.

Jk : Seems like he was also hungry.

Taevin was drinking the milk fastly like someone is going to snatch his milk.

Taehyung kissed his forhead and rubbed his hair. Within some minutes taevin slept again. Yn removed her ni*ples from his mouth. Taehyung took him towards the crib.

Before she can pulled down her top, a bunny started to drink the milk. Yn signed and layed down while he  was still drinking. Soon Taehyung also joined the other nip*le after turning off the light.

Yn : Aah don't bite it.

Jk : It's so tasty baby.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was still drinking her milk.

Yn : You are sucking it hardly.

Tae : It's really tasty baby.

Jk : I should take that side.

Taehyung smirked at him while yn pulled down her top. They hugged her tightly from two sides and slept..

......

Days and weeks past. Today is a special day for kim family cause it's Taevin's birthday. Jungkook and Taehyung took a day off today.

Jin : Good morning, Taehyung and Jungkook! Happy birthday to little Taevin! How are you celebrating today?