PART - 33

Author's pov

Days and years passed, love between Taehyung Jungkook and yn have increased a lot.

Taevin was now 12 years old while guggie was 10. Yn was cooking breakfast for them. Jungkook was having a cold shower while Taehyung was making them get ready for school.

Tae : Taevin come here and arrange your books.

V : I will come.

Taevin said and continue to play games on his phone. Taehyung came towards him and snatched it from him.

Tae : Don't make me take the stick at morning taevin.

Taehyung said and glared at taevin. Taevin pouted and went towards his bag to arrange the books.

Tae : Guggie keep that toy aside and get dressed.

Guggie kept the toy aside and took out the uniform which his appa ironed just now.

Jk : Didn't you get ready till now??

Jungkook asked them while coming out from shower. Taehyung walk towards yn to help her.

Jk : I have told you several times to arrange your book at night.

V : I forgot papa.

Jk : You will forget. Playing games till night. Guggie have you done your homework?

Guggie : Oh.. I forgot papa..

Guggie said to his father while Jungkook glared at her.

Jk : Then don't do it. If one day the teacher punishes you only you will learn.

Guggie : My appa will help me..

Guggie glared at Jungkook and went towards taehyung.

........

Guggie : Apwaa plwesh *cry*

Tae : No way guggie. That's not a reason to take leave. Go eat your breakfast before I take stick.

Taehyung said while giving mini touches in taevin's project.

Guggie : Eomwaa *cry*  Aaarrhh emwaaaaa

Guggie was walking towards yn in the kitchen when Jungkook came and started to beat him using the stick.

Jk : Stand straight guggie.

Jungkook beated his legs while guggie try to block it.

Tae : Jungkookahh stop it's enough.

Taehyung yelled from upstairs when yn came and block Jungkook. Guggie sat on the floor and started to cry hard.

Jk : Go eat breakfast and be ready within 15 minutes or else guggie, even I don't know what I'm going to do.

Yn : Ahh it's okay.. My son will get ready now right?

Yn make guggie to sit on the dinnig table and serve the breakfast.

Taehyung came towards the dinning room to wiped guggie's face and kissed him.

Tae : Appa will ask Halmeoni (Mrs Min) to speak to your teacher hm...

Taehyung whispered to guggie while making sure, Jungkook was not around.

Yn : Oppa will kill you if you got to know that you are making him spoil again.

Tae : He won't repeat it again right guggiah??

Guggie nooded his head as yes while yn was feeding him to eat faster.

V : Appa you haven't rub the pencil marks.