Chapter 3: Quitting the Guild

Lucy Pov

Before i entered the guild I put a barrier shield around me, I entered the guild getting everyone's attention, as they saw me, they started to attack me with their magic.

They look at me confused because their magic is not working on me, I ignore their confused looks and walk to Master's office.

Macarov Pov

I was reading some books (Adult books) that I borrowed from Erza, when I heard a knocked.

"Come in" I said while i hid the book I was reading, and saw lucy walk in.

"Master let me be straight to the point... I'm quitting." lucy said, and I look at her shocked.

"Why do you want to quit the guild child, your family is here..."I said while looking at her sad.

"You, Mira, Wendy, Gadgeel, Levy and Laxus is only my true family and everyone wants me out of this guild" she said, I look at her shock, I can't believe everyone want her out. But I understand if my granddaughter to quit...

"I understand I'll remove the guild mark" I said

Lucy Pov

Master chant a spell and the guild mark in my hands Disappeared.

"Thank you, grandpa, and here's my last gift" I said and gave him the money, and his eye sparkles.

"I'm rich!!"he shouted.

"Good-bye, grandpa." I bow and summon a portal and enter.

~

"Dad so what's your mission for me?" I asked.

"My mission for you is to find your soulmate." he said and I look at him.

"You need a King ya' know." he said and smirk at me.

"Okay..." I mutter, and I blush.

'My mate huh...'

~