Prologue

("year 2024")("POV:none")

a single man can be seen running in dark alley of America the most noticeable feature would lack of a left arm the blood dripping from it indicating that the wound was made not so long ago. Suddenly around 10 men appeared surrounding the man. (The leader)You have no where to run anymore Noir you are surrounded by the best assassins' in America, you have a missing arm, you are exhausted from continues battle and all your weapons are either empty or broken, hell you don't even have strength to hide anymore.(The man now dubbed as Noir suddenly starts smiling and says ) I must admit all your claims are quite correct except for the last part. As you can see your self I still have enough strength to stand, and talk to you fine gentlemen's, but before I die I wish to ask one last question why is the organization suddenly want's the life of a mere assassin such as I .(The leader of the group suddenly start laughing ) You a mere assassin don't belittle you're self you were the best at what you do assassination , infiltration, information gathering , martial arts , disguises , weapon mastery and many more yet you dare to claim to be weak don't joke around, As for the question you asked ,The organization considers you a threat because of your skills and fears that you might end up betraying them.

(The injured man sprouts a sad smile and said)Ah this is a prime example of saying "Humans fear what they can't control", If only humans mind was much open , I would have been able achieve my dream's , well its seems like my path end here if next life truly exist I will make sure to do what my heart truly desires. As such I shall bid you all farewell.

("POV:NONE")

The moments the man said these word all men suddenly raised there guns and fired at the injured man. Killing him instantly without any pain or suffering .

{The art use in this story belong to there respective creators I also don't own Naruto}