Chapter IV

Nathalie quietly went downstairs to Gabriel's office and began searching for the peacock miraculous. When she found them, she transformed into Mayura and escaped from the residence. Gabriel, however, unaware of anything, finally went to sleep. After a few hours of sleep, he woke up to the sound of a notification on his phone. It was still night, so at first he didn't know what was happening. When he came to and looked at the phone, he couldn't believe his eyes. It was a live feed of Ladybug and Cat Noir fighting Mayura. 

Gabriel quickly jumped out of bed and transformed into Hawk Moth. 
-What was on her mind? I told you clearly that he should rest! - the man was nervous. 
Meanwhile, the rivalry between the heroes and Nathalie continued. She fought alone and was much weaker. After all, she was using a broken miraculous. However, two heroes, perfectly prepared for anything, fought against her. Despite this, she did not give up and gave her all. She wanted to get at least one miraculous to make Gabriel proud of her. She decided to use her power and create an army of emo-monsters. Everything was on track. Mayura was outnumbered. Unfortunately for her, Ladybug summoned other superheroes, including Queen Bee, Rena Roune and Carapace. At one point, Mayura attacked Chloe and took her miraculous. However, Ladybug used her yo-yo to take her jewelry. Ultimately, the miraculous fell somewhere and was lost. Unfortunately, no one had time to look for him because the fight was still going on. Suddenly Cat Noir struck a blow with his staff straight at Mayura, making her sick big harm. It hit her in the stomach, and because the miraculous was damaged it did not protect her as it should. This made her immune to such attacks, unlike other miraculous owners. Suddenly she felt a piercing pain in her stomach. She grabbed the spot where Cat Noir hit her and felt blood pouring out of her. The heroes saw that the woman was powerless. So they defeated all the emo monsters, and then Ladybug came closer to Mayura to take her brooch. At the same moment, Hawk Moth appeared and immediately pushed Ladybug away. The heroes wanted to fight him, but he quickly took the injured woman in his arms and before anyone knew it, they both disappeared. They looked for them for a while, but they couldn't find them anywhere. Just like the missing bee miraculous. 

Suddenly, a few drops of rain fell from the sky, and the rest of the heroes had to give the miraculous to Ladybug and everyone had to go home, so the search was stopped. Hawk Moth hid in one of the alleys and waited for them to leave. The rain was falling harder and black clouds covered the entire sky. The man held Mayura, who sat quietly and didn't say anything. She just stared blankly at the ground. Her hands were on her stomach and she was curled up in pain. Besides, she was shivering from the cold. When Ladybug finally took the miraculous from all the heroes and returned to herself (just like Cat Noir), it fell apart for good. Hawkmoth looked around just in case and said to the woman: 
-The way is clear, we can go back. However, she didn't answer anything. She continued to sit curled up on the ground. The man crouched down next to her and put his hand on her shoulder. 
-I know it hurts, but we have to get back somehow. The sooner we get home, the sooner I will try to fix it. Now maybe undergo a reverse transformation. I don't want this miraculous to exhaust you... 
-Duusu, hide my feathers... - said Nathalie. When she turned back into Gabriel's assistant, the man saw that she looked even worse than before. She was scratched, had wounds on her face and her right hand was red and swollen. Hawk Moth took her gently into his arms. He felt himself shaking from the pain and cold, so he quickly moved towards the house.