Synth Dare Two

WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. HOWEVER, WE DECIDED TO BRING IT BACK FOR THIS ONE CHAPTER ONLY. ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO REQUEST, THE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

THERE STILL ARE A NUMBER OF THINGS TO REQUEST ON, SUCH AS THE END CREDITS SERIES, OR TINY IDEAS YOU WANT TO SEE IN REEF'S ADVENTURES IN TROLLSTOPIA. SEASON 2 IS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION, SO THINK!

Reef Marina: Okay, so, you guys doing good today?

The Leaders: Yep!

The Leaders decided to come for the day to see how the fellow trolls were doing.

Reef Marina: Okay! We have this dare from Danitiny2013 ...which looks more like a question... "Synth, are you Trollex's son?"

The entire place goes quiet in shock...

Synth: Pfff... what kind of question is tha-

He looks at King Trollex, thinking that he might be his father.

Synth: Yo, can we test something out?

Reef Marina: I don't see why not.

Synth: Thanks. *he looks at King Trollex* Do you or do you not carry a emergency glowstick just in case?

King Trollex: Heh. Bro, I carry two!

Synth: *gasps happily* Okay, let's try something else...

Throughout the entire day, they raved... then they chilled, listening to the same music... then to wrap it all off, they played a game of ball.

Nighttime arrived... they were both laughing, sharing the day they had...

Synth: Bro, that was so much fun!

King Trollex: I know, dude!

Synth: I remember I was born later... but maybe we could be father and son!

King Trollex: Yeah, man! So, we weren't born in the same house, yet we were born in the same place.

Synth: I accept that, man. (They both high-five)

Tomorrow finally arrives...

Reef Marina: So, how was your day out?

Synth: Well, we finally made a conclusion...

Everyone d'aww..s.

King Trollex: We're not born in the same house, but we were born in the same place.

Synth: And throughout our day, we realized... we had a father and son relationship.

Everyone d'aww...s again.

Reef Marina: Well, I'm glad you think that way...

AND WITH THAT, THIS BOOK HAS BEEN CONTINUED. POSSIBLY YOU PEOPLE HATE ME NOW, BUT THERE'S STILL MORE BOOKS TO READ OVER HERE.

AND IF YOU WANT MORE TROLLS CONTENT, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE EVER-EXPANDING STORY OF THE REEF MARINA STORY ARC OVER HERE ON THIS ACCOUNT. MORE OF YOUR FAVORITE TROLLS, PLUS MORE FUN AS WELL!

AND IF YOU WANT TO, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE END CREDITS SERIES VOLUMES 1-3! I BASICALLY JUST WRITE END CREDS... BECAUSE I LIKE THEM, BUT HERE'S THE FUN PART! IT SOMEWHAT IS A COMPETITION! JUST REQUEST AND YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY IN THE GAME!

Thank you all for reading this book, and I promise we have more Trolls content to give you... on different books.

Goodnight, tri-state area!