chapter 23

Vegas woke up midnight looked at pete who was hugging him like a cola their things were rubbing each other vegas gulped suddenly pushed him. pete fell on floor rolling ouch! He wimped from pain. Looked at vegas what happened khun vegas said pete got up from the floor while rubbing his butt. Nothing said vegas went washroom what happened while thinking pete lyied on bed he didn't sleep he heard water sound from bathroom he looked around and went to the door looked outside from keyhole saw guards were there what are you doing vegas said pete startled looked at vegas I'm just watching how to escape from here vegas signed are you became dumb being with Takhun. security were heavy we can't escape if we tried they will shoot you and me either vegas said mockingly.

Doctors took porsche into emergency room they were checking kinn's hands were trembling he looked at babies closed his eyes a tear rolled from kinn's eyes.

Suddenly porsche woke up startled closed his ears stop that kid, someone stop that kid crying porsche screamed. Porsche was trying to got out of the bed but doctors nurses were pinned him to bed porsche was trashing wildly stop it stop that kid haaa... Kinn hear the chaos Porsche's scream kinn immediately rushed in looked at porsche trashing doctors were pinned him to the bed they were trying to inject him sir wait outside said one of the doctor came towards kinn. Kinn gave a death glare to him.

Kinn went near to porsche. Porsche stopped looked at kinn again he closed his ears kinn stop that kid crying i can't hear anymore please kinn looked at him can't you hear that kinn shakes his head has no pain in kinn's eyes porsche saw that I'm not mad porsche said while  crying. Kinn came hugged porsche rubbed his back meanwhile porsche sobbing closed his ears it's ok it's ok your not mad who said your mad it's ok everything going to be alright slowly that crying disappearing Porsche sobbed. Kinn gustured doctors to gave injection doctor came with injection porsche saw that kinn hold porsche tightly doctor gave injection porsche tried to free him self from kinn when they injecting but failed. A fear run to porsche again that cry heared. Stop it stop it don't cry don't cry. It's ok it's ok Porsche kinn rubbing Porsche's back I'm not insane kinn don't do this to me I'm scared stop that kid don't you believe me while sobbing Porsche said kinn's heart pained seeing porsche like this i believe You honey it's ok everything will be alright said kinn porsche slept while sobbing kinn lied him on bed caressed his hair.

Kinn saw Porsche's abdomen surgery wound leaking blood because of trashing he immediately told doctor. They cleaned the wound patched a plaster. Kinn sat near porsche while holding his hand doctor called him.

Vegas went near mini bar took a bottle of alcohol glasses do you want some vegas asked. Pete Hesitatedly nodded he was very tired they both started to drink without knowing what will happen next.

Pete smiled at vegas they both drank 4 to 5 bottles of alcohol they were not in right mind pete started talk different language words which he watched in series with takhun vegas pete were laughing like a crazy.

Kinn went to doctor cabin with his father and chan doctor asked about porsche's accident they told everything and they didn't want hide anything from the doctor porsche's old reports chan gave to doctor. Doctor took started to analyse his new and old reports.

Sir his subconscious mind were giving him his past memories that's why he hear his own voice that when he cried for his mother when he was 7 stress triggered that insident you told me so many things were happened past 8 month we will give some medicine take that regularly and treatment it will cure soon. And don't keep him home take him for a vacation it will keep calm him Kinn nodded.

Continue 🌈

Hello guys love you did this story getting bored comment me it will take 2 more chapters next i will update bed contract 🤗❤️