First meet

HEY MY HEARTIES, THANK.YOU ALL FOR LOVING AND ENGAGING WITH MY NOVEL ♥️♥️♥️

TARGET: 9 VOTES & 3 COMMENTS

Ananya's Pov:

(For those reading after book is completed dont forget to vote on each chp bcz Epilogue and bonus chaps have certain number of targets)

Thankyou so much Devi maa and Mahadev. I can't help but being so much grateful for every blessing and happiness. I moved in London from India that too alone when I was eighteen years.

Life felt so much amazing after I moved. I had first time experienced travelling through plane.

It was little surprising for me because I didn't expected the snowfall, right after I would land in England.

It was winter season and started heavily snowing. I felt my whole body freezed up due to the snow, but luckily I was saved when a decent man gave me a ride in his car.

I never trust a stranger but only because he looked a rich decent man who comes from a good family and i was right, he was good in personality and behaviour.

Still I told him to drop me at my father's friends house because my father informed that they would help me in house matter. So,it was also an advantage as I could be safe by not letting any stranger know where I lived and also get towards where i wanted to go safely.

He had a driver and I just had seated next to driver at passengers seat while that man who helped me was seating behind. I was so freezed up at that moment that I couldn't properly feel my body due to cold.

But I was thankful to him as he dropped me where I wanted to and even gave me his coat to wear, it looked more of a business coat .

if he didn't helped me that night then I could catch fever for sure.

I can't see his face clearly as my mind and body was freezed. So, i couldn't recognise him.But my instincts are enough to know that he looked damn handsome even in that blurry face of his. And he has still not get out of my mind .

But why I am suddenly thinking about it again?

Mahbe I have to return his coat so that's the reason because mainly I never feel comfortable keeping things which does not belong to me.

If I ever see him I will return it. Well i think about him always from that moment. I wont lie, he has something in him that didn't let me forget him

But what is it ?

(Heyy heartiessss , future me here♥️ as many of you all are confused about their first meet. So The situation of them meeting for the first time when ananya just arrived in london explaining in detail how they met exactly-

Ananya walked towards the road from the airport and in the next moment snowfall started.

Ananya looked at the sky while smiled and thought " its my first time experiencing snow. Just as i wanted to experience it, but it turned out unexpected and now i am feeling so cold. "

Ananya looked towards the road, there were hardly some people.

One man going through the bicycle shouted towards her " Go back quickly, snowstorm will occur. "

Ananya's eyes widened and she thought " Wait,What! Now i need to rush but the cab? "

Ananya hugged herself tightly and thought " Mahadev, where did i get myself ? There is hardly anyone here. I haven't changed my sim(of mobile phone) even, so i can't even operate my phone and book a cab."