𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

AFTER THE BOMBSHELL THAT WAS DROPPED LAST NIGHT, DIANA WAS SURPRISED BY THE CALM ATMOSPHERE. When she came down stairs from her bedroom this morning, Diana fully expected her siblings to be arguing but she was pleasantly surprised to find that wasn't the case.

Finn had finally returned to the mansion after he stormed out last night but he refused to even look in Diana's direction and it made her a bit cautious. It was no secret growing up that Finn was always a mommas boy, he did whatever he was told and never complained because he craved her attention. Diana always knew that should the truth come out Finn would hate her, but now with Esther back for God knows why it makes her more cautious.

Diana felt darkness come off of Esther last night, it felt wrong and despite her words of forgiveness and family Diana still spotted a gleam in her eye that made the Tribrid suspicious.

There is no way that Esther returned to the land of the living with the sole purpose of reuniting her family, especially after Diana killed her and the part Klaus played in hiding the truth for all these year's. Esther has to have ulterior motives, and Diana wouldn't rest until she figured them out. She finally has her family back and is closer and closer to bringing William home.

No one will stand in her way and ruin what she is trying to build.

Following the sound of classical music, Diana walked into the living room finding 4 of her 5 siblings. Rebekah was sitting on a chair getting her nails done by a compelled nail tech, Kol was standing in front of a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it, and Elijah along with Finn are also in the room.

"What's going on here?" Diana asked making her presence known

"Mother insisted on throwing a ball so we are taking advantage of it and getting all dressed up." Rebekah answered giving her sister a welcoming smile

"A ball? Whatever for?" Diana asked with furrowed brows

"To celebrate us all being reunited of course, and the least you could do is cooperate and abide by her wishes since you're the one who killed her." Finn responded shooting Diana a glare and she rolled her eyes

"I owe the bitch nothing Finn, you may want to kiss her ass and do whatever she says but I do not." Diana scoffed

"Enough. Diana my dear, I can't say I am excited about this ball either but let's just try to have a good time together as siblings, don't do it for mother do it for us." Elijah said giving her a small smile, making Diana sigh