The Closet

It was a Friday morning, a rather slow day. Most of the staff didn't even bother to come in, as it was the day after Christmas. The hallways were quiet, and the typical sound of the printer was not to be heard. It was obvious that no one wanted to be there. The building should have been closed for the holiday.

The staff that did have the courage to come in were mostly hung over. They had spent all night drinking with family, already dreading the day that would come after it. It was hoped that the day would go by fast without any problems.

Rebecca was working quietly in her office. All she could think about was how much she did NOT want to be there. She had already taken a few aspirins but her head still hurt badly. Nonetheless, she had to be there, as she no longer had any more days that she could use to take off. With nothing but her vape and a big bottle of water, she was going to need a miracle to make it through the day without losing her mind.

As she sat there, barley able to do her work, the sound of the front door flying opened filled the room. Mathew stormed in and immediately turned into her office.

"Today is going to fucking suck!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know. My head hurts and I just want to fucking sleep." Although obviously tired, she still looked beautiful.

Her eyes glowed like emeralds and he could not help but fall into them.

"Why are you just staring at me like that?"

"You just look so good." he confessed.

"Thank you but I look like shit, I barley got any sleep last night."

"Sleep or no sleep, you always look fucking good." He struggled to prevent himself from kissing her out of no where, looking at her makes him flustered.

"Thank you." She replied while looking down as if she was too embarrassed to be seen blushing.

"Did you have fun last night?" He asked.

"Yeah it was good, I just hung out with family and had a few drinks. What about you?"

"You know... it was okay, would have been better with you though."

She quietly laughed with a pretty smile and quickly skipped over that comment.

"So what did you do? You just had family over?" She asked.

That smile. That fucking smile. The same smile that gets him every time.

"Yeah, I was just chugging eggnog, the kids were just too much."

"Yeah I can imagine." Rebecca laughed.

She got out of her chair to throw away a piece of gum that she's been chewing on since she got in. As she moved, all he could do was stare at her body. Her ass looked great in the jeans that she had on, and her shirt exposed a slight amount of cleavage, making him wish that he could see more. He wanted nothing else than to just take off her clothes and fuck the shit out of her right then and there.

"So, you ready to go to the closet today?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"No, what's going on with the closet? We don't even need anything." She seemed puzzled.

"You know what's going on with the closet." His smile grew bigger.

The two have had a conversation about this before. At the office, the supply closest is one of the only rooms that does not have a camera. He once entertained the idea of going in there with her so he could suck on her tits.

"I already told you why that's not happening." She rolled her eyes.

"Let's just do it this one time, it's the fucking day after Christmas and we're stuck here. If anything we will control ourselves and make sure it does not become a frequent occurrence."