Chapter 1

Charlotte sat on her bed crying to her Father's picture crying and grieving she still couldn't get over his death even though it had been what 8 years, she just couldn't her and her father were so close and she just misses him she didn't know what to feel acrimon crestfallen. She misses doing experiment's with him she needed him right now to tell her everything was gonna be alright. Her whole world just felt broken without her dad her other half her body was just overflowing with feelings she been holding in all these feelings.

"CHARLOTTE GET DOWN HERE I KNOW YOU HEARD ME THE FIRST TIME!!" , Charlotte heard somebody yell. Soon Recognizing' it was her mother pissed off irritated voice and she starts to wipe her tears quickly. And started walking downstairs "Im here you didn't have to yell its not like were deaf.." Charlotte said in sassy tone.

"Can we get to school now Miss Crusila wont give me my magic card" , Charlotte's younger brother Elijah said having his backpack ready and standing waiting for his sister. "Aren't you a little too old to believe in magic..but you know what if you wanna get bullied thats not my problem" Charlotte said annoyed. And grabbing her backpack and started walking out the door and her brother followed "Hey! Wait for me!" Her brother said running behind her to catch up

"Hurry up and you wont get left behind then. its that simple.." Charlotte said giving him a irritated smile, the side of her mouth twitching a bit.

She keeps walking and he follows trying to keep up"You look creepy doing that yknow.." he says looking to the side "kind of like a evil ugly gnome" he says under his breath.

"What was that?" She looks at him glaring "uh..nothing i said you looked like a angel who fell from heaven" he lies and its very obvious he is.

Then suddenly a guy about Charlottes age bumps into her and her brother causing something to drop out of her backpack "Watch where your going.." the unknown guy says and Charlotte glares and goes up to grab the guy but  "You fucking-" Charlotte gets cut off by her brother grabbing her and holding her back  "calm down he's just some asshole" Elijah says trying to calm her down and she takes a deep breath

"Yep you're right he's just some asshole who has nothing better to do.." she sighs and grabs her binder off the ground that fell "And im pretty sure that asshole is from my school.." Charlotte said really pissed off and they just keep walking "If you would've let me i would've kicked his ass" Charlotte finally noticed they were at school.

"Ok i guess this is where we part ways dear sister" Elijah says and salutes "see you dork" Charlotte says back and they go their separate ways Charlotte starts walking to class and she was the only one there until the Asshole who bumped them walked in "its you!" She says angry "oh your that girl and her dorky brother i bumped he chuckles a bit.

"Hey its not funny you made me drop my binder!" She points at him angry "Oh what are you gonna do hit me ohhhh im so scared" He says being sarcastic and Charlotte charges at him and steps on his foot hard and rough "Ow shit hey! You cant do that" he backs up away from "Oh i cant then what did i just do idiot" Charlotte replies back with a snarky sassy comeback.

As they keep arguing going back and forth the other students start to come in and the teacher sees the arguing "You two principles office now!" She yells and they both jump in fear "this is all your fault!" Charlotte points at the boy and yells "No its your fault!" They start arguing again and then finally the teacher drags them both to the principles office.

Thank you all for reading hope you enjoyed i really tried my best I really like the concept of this book :)

I tried to make it long but i just stopped it there ill promise ill do another chapter tomorrow 😭