Chapter 2

They were sitting in the principles office glaring at each other they clearly didn't wanna be here. the silence was very loud until. the principle finally spoke "So why were you two arguing" he says placing his hands on his deck.

"Well he started by pushing me and my brother this morning and i was just gonna confront him!"Charlotte says being very clear shes angry.

"Oh so you aren't the one who stepped on my foot on purpose!?" He stands up angrily "Warren Jackson sit down!" The principle yells "I only stepped on your foot cause you were pushing my buttons!" Charlotte says glaring.

"You know what you two you both are gonna be here tomorrow after school cleaning and you're gonna get along! If not ill suspend you if this happens one more time.." the principle says giving a warning.

"You may go back to your classes.." he says dismissing them and Charlotte starts to walk out the office and go to her next class then someone grabs her arm.

"Hey let go!" She turns around to see it was Warren and she groans annoyed "what do you want..", Charlotte said clearly Annoyed "im sorry ok I was a asshole for bumping your dorky brother.." he said sounding actually apologetic "are serious how are you gonna apologize then call him a dork!" She glares "ok ok geez fine im sorry for bumping your brother..there happy see you tomorrow dork" he runs off to his next class.

(Timeskip)

After school Charlotte was ranting to her brother about her interaction with Andrew "He's such a dick he thinks he's so superior" suddenly as shes saying that he pops up behind her.

"Are you talking about me?" He takes out one of his headphones "what did you already fall in love with me?" He teases and Charlotte just rolls her eyes "as if id fall in love with a idiot you out of all them.." then Elijah says.

"can you just take me to Miss Charubias house" he says holding his backpack in hand "shes literally a stranger and hobo! Why would i.." Charlotte says trying to make her point "wait wait..who's Miss Charubia" Warren asks confused.

"can you just go and mind your business!" Charlotte says irritated "Well shes a goddess and she knows how to teleport!" Elijah says excitedly and Warren just bursts out laughing "you know what i wanna meet Miss Charubia lets go" Warren says wiping tears from laughing from his eyes "what do you mean lets go its only us going not you!" Charlotte says angry he's following them like some lost puppy dog.

Thank you all for reading i promise to make the next chapter longer hoped you liked it the time traveling is coming soon i promise :)