𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 - p3

me and harry finished unboxing all our boxes in our old rooms , desperate to get over to the walters before dinner like mother promised.

i got to my last box unwrapping my favour cup my dad bought when i was twelve. it had incrests of blue jems to resignate tulips , my dads and mine favourites. He always loved tulips , he said they stood for beauty and where underated. He brung me home tulips everytime he was in cornwall for work.

-
We started to walk over to the walter, i was nervous but excited to see them. I wanted to see my bestfriends i was just nervous because i knew they would act different , more forgiveness since dads death.

The smell of meat and burning lingered through my nose ,  the aroma in the air the closer we got. Katherine had already contacted mum to say they was planning on having a bbq and we was welcome to stay if we liked, we just didnt know how much time we'd have.
i stepped onto the porch were i saw a very enthused parker as she launched herself into my arms. " CHARLIES HERE" she screamed making lee and danny run over , lee jumping off his skateboard and danny getting his nose out his book. lee held me in his arms as danny gripped harry in his. It felt so warming here unlike england.  soon lee put me down and i bear hugged danny in a tight hug as he squeezed me. " i missed u so much c" he smiled looking into my eyes. " i missed u to d" i laughed rustling his hair about making it a mess.
-
" DINNER" george was yelling like always. and all you heard was thudding as all 5 other kids ran down the stairs. god you would think they were on one. i walked into the kitchen needing a drink desperately and went to the tap and bent down to get a glass but couldnt find one anywhere. " theres one here". she turned around jumping just to see it was issac. she practically launched herself at him making him nearly loose balance of the cup and she swung her arms and legs around him giggle as he gripped on here waist. "i missed u little legs" he snickered knowing the nickname annoys here. "yea alright mr lankey legs" she laughed looking at him sturnly after her nickname.
"damn though c u seriously glown up," issac chirps as he puts me down and twirls me.
" shut up you flirt" i laugh , flattening my dress back down and grabbing the glass turning the tap on.

-
outside : when id filled my cup we exited the kitchen heading back towards the door , when i turned around to a voice saying ,"char?". the voice was unknown and sounded deep like a boy had just hit his adams apple.not like a walter voice i recognised, except from the fact that only one person calls me "char". i turned to see no other than cole walter stood up broad and tall infront of me , in jeans and a tight grey top defining his abs and his skin perfectly. who was this??? cole had looked nothing like this when he had done his leg in. i was almost mesmorised by it.
" my eyes are here?" he smirked
"shhh" i rolled my eyes laughing.
"yea , alright princess" he muttered. as i had continued to walk out the door to the porch where alex , jordan , lee and issac where visibly in sight eating burgers like fucking animals.