𝘑𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 - p5

i felt the warm , bright feeling of the sunshine blaring on my face as i sat up rubbing my eyes and taking my duvet off my lap. it was the first morning of school. how fucking great.

a new school filled with new judgmental people , more boys howling and whistling and girls with there bitchy ass looks who claims they love there friends, when really they are bullshitting abt them and sleeping up there boyfriend behind there backs. all eyes were going to be on us.

i got up trailing my heavy legs over to the wadrobe , looking at the massive piles and hangers infront of me, it was a fashion crisis.

-------------i put the outfit on , matching it with a pair of black and white converses , spiderman doodles on the fronts where i got board in my old school

-------------
i put the outfit on , matching it with a pair of black and white converses , spiderman doodles on the fronts where i got board in my old school.
i pinned my hair in a half up bun, the bottom trailing down my back in loose curls.
i had eyelashes/mascara(preference) , eyeliner on my waterline , a light dab of highlighter on my nose and eyes , using lip tint to finish of my look.

it was 9:10 and school started at 9:20 with a 9 minute car ride to get there. i bolted down the stairs jumping in my brother car , banana in hand. i put in my right earpod and began blasting party and the after party by the weekend , then scrolled on tiktok for the last few minutes hearing the noise of chearing through my left ear and the closer we got suprisingly my right. even my earpod couldnt cover that much noise. i breathed in and out and new the second id stepped foot out the car id regret it , that was of course till issac came round the second we parked up and pulled me out to see the outfit he had picked.
he dragged me round the side of the car to the view of an agressive cole going , " be back at 3:30 okay , i mean it i will leave you if you arent and you will just have to find your own ride". a pissed off cole, alex and lee , and a very puzzled danny and nathan made me giggle to myself as they all shot eyes at me.

" so what do you think princess" cole leaned against harrys car facing me so only i could hear him.
" its different." i said plainly, i dont know why hes even asking me he knows i dont like change , im not different now to before.

before he can even get another word in a girl runs up to him wrapping her arms around his neck kissing his lips leaning against the door of harrys car. god he was just like the rumors wasnt he, a whore.
" hey get off my car go do ur nasty shit somewhere else" harry hates when people touch his car let alone make a room on it. she was something alright.
i snickered walking off , this caught coles attention.

the girl started to walk off as cole told her he'd catch up with her at lunch , no doubt to mabye eat her ears off like he did her lips. mabye even her neck.
"whats so funny cc" he looked me dead in the eye standing infront of me.
i laughed.
" aww you and your whore are so cute" smiling as i walked around him , as he perseaded to grab my waist twisting me again.
"shes not my girlfriend char, seriously." he looked serious and the slightest bit annoyed , but i wasnt taking any of it and continued to go on with it"
"go tell slober mouth that" i walked away.

" oh and good luck char" he shouted , half the car park staring at me then back at him as i walked into the towering building.

i picked out the four folded sheet out of my bag and saw my locker was number 605 , and the code was 530. i went pass all of them looking at each individual one. 430, 555 , 567 , 602, 605. i entered the combonation and started to unpack my stuff on the shelves and placed my mirror and photos on the hanging door. i went to shut it as it got jammed and the numbers wouldnt move. i was getting hot and bothered , anxiety reaching its peak. as off now, if everyone hadnt already everyone was deffinietly staring. my number one problem was my attention span.

( writers note :: i forgot to add this fact but in this next bit i will be using gavin casalegno , mainly known for his role in the summer i turned pretty as jeremiah as ben jones.)

i was slamming my locker trying to move the numbers only making them stiffer and jamming it more. and as if i wasnt stressed enough this tall blonde boy with the odd brunette curl came over to my locker and smile laughing a little. " you want some help with that" he looked me in the eye , he had ocean eyes bright blue ones , brighter than coles which was shocking.
i laughed nervously out of frustration realizing what he said," you noticed?". he started fiddling with my locker and finally after a slam shutting it then we both just stood there for a good 40 seconds.
"sorry i just realized i sound like a totally stranger just interupting you im ben , ben jones" he smiled.
"im charlotte whitlock , people like to call me cc , c or if ur cole i get nicknamed princess and char" i smirked at the idea of realizing how stupid they were , stupid but cute.
" your friends with cole , as in cole walter?" he sounded suprised at the idea of it.
" born and raised since i was in a diaper, hes my brothers like bestfriend more just grew up with him by my side" i laughed making him burst the slightest giggle. the subject seemed uncomfortable but it dropped at that.

"what do you have now?i dont really know where to go if im honest , your guys planners are very different to england" i nervously muttered with a little laugh in my tone.

"oh i have english room 47 , and by the look of it", he was scanning my time table double checking. "so do you, ill show you there if you want since well im going anyway" he smiled looking into my eyes as i looked up to his , locking eyes with the ocean again. " yes please" i smiled.
It was only then that i noticed the eyes that were darting right at me. Coles vibrant green eyes were glaring at me ever since the second my conversation started i was to happy to notice. Why does he look so pissed off abt it.
Was he , jelous?

(author note:: sorry i know this is really bad but i really wanted to write you guys a longer paragraph since so far the others where short. I do this thing where i write without actually properly knowing, like i write what i think but sometimes i dont know if i have wrotten it correctly. I will try write more so theres
More for you to read ive just been really busy, thank you and i hope you all had a lovely christmas)