Chapter 2

- Charley -

Finally the person put me down. I looked around and saw worlds most beautiful guy standing in front of me! I looked into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes. And I though 'oh shut up I don't even know him, so why am I staring at him??" and looked away. He gorgous boy began to talk:

"I am really sorry! I though you were my long lost sister! I am so so so sorry!"

"No no, it's alright, I can understand you!"

I was thinking if I really looked like his long lost sister.

"Are you alright? You seemed like you saw a ghost!" he giggled. O MY GOD, DID HE JUST GIGGLE?! awww so cute!!

"Yeah I am alright. I just got scared when you suddenly picked me up, but its alright now."

"Oh I am really sorry! Oh... and by the way I am George.. George Shelley."

"Oh thats a really nice name. My name is Charlotte Smith, but call me Charley I dont like to be called Charlotte."

"Thats a really cute name! If you really want that I am going to call you Charley, then I will call you Charley"

There was a really awkard silence between us.

"I think, I have to go and find my friends" and I was about to go and then suddenly George grabbed my wrist and I turned around and saw him looking at me.

"Could I be able to get your number?"

I stared at him, I didn't know what to do, because I only know him for 10 minutes.

"Sure" and we swapped our numbers.

"Thanks... and have fun!" and he had a giggle fit! OMG that's sooo cutee!! I though.

And then he walked into the big group dancing people! HE IS GONE! Will I ever see him again......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys it was a really short chapter I know, but I can't think of something! Give me ideas!

I am really sorry if it is crap, but this is my first book and my English is not so good...

Please vote or comment or share it!

xxxx