|T.W.O| love is?

Love is...
Love is...
Love is...
Ugh!! It keeps on replaying on my mind! And it's already driving me crazy!
But whatever it is.. Ugh! Jesus!
Phone vibrates...

From Lynne:
Girl, How are you tho?
-Lynne R.

I got a message from Lynne.. I just look at it and replied

-Lynne Rowan Kahn-

I was waiting for her reply.. Bc by the looks of her awhile ago,. Ik she's not alright..
Phone vibrates..

From Kayla:
I'm fine.. Thanks why?
-Kayla Jessie Maru Young

See? By the looks of her txt she's not alright.. I think Ik what she is thinking..
I walked to my side bed table and look at a small picture frame..
This picture is when We are grade 6... And I think she was waiting for someone.. Is she waiting or finding someone? Well.. I need to txt back

To Kayla:
Oh, it's nothing, I was 'bout to ask you
To go with me to the mall, Imma ask
Aisha tho, are you coming?
- Lynne Rowan Kahn

So I decided to call Aisha so she would be inform I dialed her no. And she answer it fast
(Yow?)
"Oh! Aisha, I was about to ask you to go to the mall
With Kayla, it's Bc i think she got a problem about something.."
(Oh! Yah sure, I'm wondering what is her problem..)
"I know right, I was worried about her again. I don't want her to be comma again
In years or even months.. So it's better if we talk about it.."
(Cool! Well, can I invite Kris?)
"Yah sure, it would be a girls day and that would be fun!"
(Well, ByeBye! I'm gonna call Kris baiz!) she said then hang up.
Well, I was really worried about Kayla.. I remember when she was 2nd year HS and she was disappointed about something .. She drives very fast.. And she crashed.. And got in comma for 2 months.. You might be asking how she catch up with the lessons. She was a fast learner.
That's it. Well, I need to go now, BABOOSH!

_____________________________________________

I waked up in the morning and I lean on my pillow..
Then someone knocked on my room.. "Knock Knock"
"Come in.." I said sleepy..
"Jess, are you okay?" Bro asked..
I yawn.. And spoked
"Ye- *Yawns* yea.." I answered.
"Well, Mom no dad is waiting downstairs their back!" He said happily and rushes down stairs..
I fix my self.. And etc. do you wanna know the name of ah bro? His name is
Justin Mason Young 18 years old and he is a 3 Ed year college taking up the course of engineering
Well.. I walked downstairs I sweat pants and Tshirt. And greeted mom and dad.
"Dear, we just drop by to tell you something." Dad said In a serious matter..
"Dad and I will be leaving the house for YEARS" Mom said..
I just nod and run to my room again..
And take a shower.. After that I only wear black high waisted and Open shoulder T-shirt. And wear a Converse I didn't put a make up I just fixed my hair. And wear my bag. And rushes down stairs..
"Mom , dad, bro, I have a walk with Aisha, Lynne, and Kris! BYE," I said and run out..
I get in my black corvette and drive to the mall..

-MALL-

I was waiting for them at SB I was so thirsty I order a Java chip my baby 😂😂
As I drink this Java. A scenario catch me up to flashback..

*Flashback*

"Yah a big fat loser!!" Lawrence exclaimed at MT..
"STOP TEASING HIM! " I shouted at him then he glared at me. And all I saw is MT running away.. That's why I chased him
"MT! Wait! " I said but he didn't stopped until we reached the park.. He sat at the swing and cry..
While many I bought an ice cream for us.. After I bought it I come near to MT..
"MT.. stop crying.." I told him then try to comfort so I hand hi. His ice cream..
"KJ.. Thank you.. " He said.. That's Hwy I smiled a bit and hugged him..
MT is a good friend.. He is always by my side whenever I got bullied I told him I can handle myself but he won't listen so I let him be.. Until one day.. I have to leave Philippines..
I didn't said Good bye to him.. That's why.. I forget all of it.. But whenever I see him.. I feel something very strange..
*End of Flashback*

"Kayla?" Someone called me.. When I look at her,. It's Lynne, Aisha, and Kris.. Looking at me worriedly....
"Oh there Yall are.." I said
"Can you explain why are you depressed?" Lynne asked..
She knows? Oh right she know me mor than anyone..
"Well.. I was remembering someone every time I see Chad? Is it Chad? Or so whatever.. So everything flash backs at me.." I told them.. I look at Lynne..
"Well.. Someday you'll know.." She said.
"Kayla, ere here to have fun not to be pathetic. " She said meanly
Me: -_-
Lynne: ^-^
Aisha: =">
Kris: O.o
"Oh, yah LETS GOO!!" I exclaimed and run out
we all go shopping!
-after 12 min-
"They all stopped while im just watching them and keep on laughing
"Why did Yall stop? " I said then laugh.
"we're tired for peters sake" They said at the same time
I just laughed and laughed MEG THERE SOOOO FUNNY!!

.

..

.

.

..

.

.
_____________________________
How is Love is? Haha OMG WELL, CONTINUE 😂