But I knew it sadly wasn't.

Esmeralda's pov
Warning:language, inappropriate touching, substances, any mistakes

I was listening in on Penny's conversation with her boyfriend and some girls, the girls I recognized from her math class, but my mind was mostly wandering and I guess you could see it on my face cause I feel my girlfriend's hand make a spot on my knee and I break out of my bubble of thought to look at her, she looks at me with a heavy amount of concern resting on her expression.  "Hey are you okay?" "Um yea why?" "Oh you just looked really upset" "no I was just zoning out" we ended up having our own conversations with other people in the living room whilst holding hands.

Later on Kyle comes barging into the house from the backyard and from the looks on people's faces he smelled,
He walks into the living room and gives a very weird smirk to my girlfriend which made me grip her hand harder as he waltzed himself over to where we were sitting and throws himself onto wear our arms were sitting, it caused us to let go and flinch in pain since Kyle is very heavy and muscular.  "Hey ladies how we doing tonight"  The scent of alcohol and weed radiating off his body, me and Khloe gave each other a look of disgust.  We started to stand up in unison but then we feel Kyle grip our wrist and toss us back onto the couch where he was sitting so we were in his arms. 

We both became very uncomfortable as everyone had gone back to their conversations except for a few who changed the topics of what they were saying to what was happening with us.  "Ladies calm down where are you going...wait we it's you Esmeralda...I d-don't want you get away from me....hey k-k-Khloe you look amazing" he had pushed me and was rubbing my girlfriend's arm as he disgustingly sweet talked Khloe, next thing I know I noticed he started mumbling nonsense and his hand traveled up her thigh whilst she was trying to push him off. 

I'm watching all of this not know how to feel and I'm freaking out trying to get home off then he shoves me to the floor and leans in to kiss Khloe, next thing I know Dorian is standing above me with Kyle's shirt balled up in his fist with the intoxicated boy dangling from his grip, I crawled back over to my sobbing Khloe.  I was so confused and worried about what was happening around with Kyle and Dorian, I'd like to say this Dorian is not the kind of guy to start physical fights but he will finish then quickly, but I look up at the boys while cradling the trembling and sobbing Khloe in my lap Dorian is screaming at Kyle as he is screaming back and flailing.  Then Dorian's dad Marvin comes stomping in from his office outside from the living room yelling at both of the boys yelling asking what happened and for Kyle to get out.

Kyle shouts something offensive to me and Khloe on the way out but I couldn't hear him over other people and Khloe s crying, I felt so bad for her so I took her hand and found Dorian and his dad talking about what happened and I had to interrupt so we could let them know what's going on. "Hey guys sorry to interrupt but me and Khloe are leaving she needs to get home and I need a more quiet place so I can call my mom but thank you Mr. New-brook for hosting this party minus Kyle being a dick" " of course Esmeralda I'm sorry all of this happened I'll have Dorian explain everything to you next time y'all see each other what happed and what we're doing about it, have a good night" Then me and Khloe snaked our way out of the house over to my car she hasn't said anything since Kyle started talking to her.

"Hey Khloe I'm gonna take you home so you can go to bed and I can call my mom okay baby it's okay I promise Dorians dad is going to get something figured out for you I promise" she only responded in sobbing nods, I started my car and drove over to her house and got her out of the car and walked to the front door and knocked waiting for her mother Alyssa.  Her mom opened the door moments later furious, "girls get inside I don't know if that drunk creep followed you here, are you girls okay?" "I'm fine miss but it was Khloe who got the most of it" her mom looked over to Khloe who finally lifted her head to look at us and her eyes were extremely red and puffy but I could tell she didn't want to say anything. "Oh my gosh honey come here I'm so sorry" her mom brought her into a warm embrace, "I'm so sorry why don't you go up to your room and get ready for bed and Esmeralda can come say bye to you once we're done talking"

She only nodded before walking around the corner and up the stairs. Once Khloe's mom heard her door shut she immediately started asking me what happened and I told her everything and every detail about what happened, once we were done I looked at the clock in her kitchen and it read 10:22 pm, "Um one more thing before I say bye to Khloe can I call my parents real quick?" "Of course darling it's just over here I'll be right here if you need me" I thanked her and walked a couple steps behind Ms. Murphy to call my parents, I dialed the number and it rang for a few seconds before my mom's voice echoed the phone, I let her and my dad know that I was coming home soon, they let me know they knew what happened cause Dorian's dad called them as well to explain.  I said my goodbyes to them and walked past Ms. Murphy to go say bye to Khloe. 

I knocked on her door and she answered a few seconds later and she lept into my arms still slightly crying, I gave her a huge hug and a kiss on the head, I knew this was a moment where no words were needed we let go of the hug a minute later.  I put my finger underneath her chin and lifted her head to I could look at her, she looked so lost and exhausted, I gave her a look of reassurance and hugged her one more time before walking away to go home.  I said goodbye to Ms. Murphy and got in my car and drove home, I talked to my parents a little bit about what happened but I really wanted to go to bed and wake up and realize this was all a dream but I knew it sadly wasn't.