𝖈𝖍. 𝖎𝖎 𝖕𝖙. 𝖎 ; filled with poison.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

CHAPTER TWO ; PART ONE .

' Yeah, and we are the ones who did the damn tickling that's why Gavin was there! '

FILLED WITH POISON.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

"

fire on fire - sam smith

When we fight, we fight like lions,

But then we love and feel the truth,

We lose our minds in a city of roses,

We won't abide by any rules.

"

⋄⋆෴⋆⋄

OUTER BANKS.

LAIA'S POV

Perched on a neighboring fence, just below the looming construction site, we braced ourselves as thunder rumbled ominously overhead. The rain poured down in sheets, drenching us in a chaotic symphony of nature's fury. It was as if even the weather had decided to join in on our dramatic escapade, providing a fittingly epic backdrop for our clandestine mission.

"This has disaster written all over it." I muttered under my breath, the words barely audible over the pounding rain.

JJ, who happened to be closest, shot me a knowing look and shook his head, a soft smile tugging at the corners of his lips. It was the kind of look that made me question our sanity even more.

"Well, Laia, if it were a good idea, would it really be us?" He replied, his tone laced with sarcasm. Despite the tension in the air, his remark elicited a chuckle from me.

I couldn't help but eye Pope's camera with amusement.

"Is that thing an antique?" I teased, pointing at the old-fashioned device.