𝔁𝓲𝓲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER TWELVE  ✶ THE ART OF LYING

CHAPTER TWELVE THE ART OF LYING

So-hee was now searching through her luggage for her chapstick. She took it, applied some, and placed it in her skirt pocket.

Suddenly an announcement was heard. 'Cha Yu-jun has died. Cha Yu-jun was the doctor'

Upon hearing this, So-hee shook her head. He couldn't have died. She assured him that they would leave this place.

She dashed out of the room, trailed by everyone. When they arrived at the warehouse, they saw his corpse on the floor with blood over his face.

"No" So-hee shook her head as tears started welling up "Who the fuck did this?!"

Kyung-jun who was hiding behind everyone, peered at So-hee. He was perplexed as to why she was so enraged. He had never been close to her, so why was she reacting in this way?

"Did he fall?"

"Someone killed him can't you tell?" So-hee said with anger.

"There are signs of struggle" Yoon-seo added "and there are wounds on his head. Someone attacked him"

"Fuck" So-hee sighed as she gripped her hair and walked away from the scene. She was enraged, even though she didn't know the boy well.

"Why the fuck didn't I try to save him" So-hee whispered to herself. She stopped walking as she remembered that Jin-ha and Kyung-jun were walking in the direction of the warehouse.

"No way," So-hee said in disbelief. Why would they have done that to him? She heard voices and walked towards it. She saw a paper that said that Jun-hee and da-bum were mafia

"No, I'm not mafia!" da-bum denied "I'm a citizen, who wrote this and why?"

"Police used their skill twice, I think two people make sense," Eun-chan said

"Im not mafia either," Jun-hee said as he walked towards the wall

"Dont lie," Jin-ha said "I bet the police wrote this because the last one was a lie"