𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

You were in your room at your desk watching Eggsmr stream with his vtuber model in the middle along with you giving him comments and questions of course he notices it's you that always be in his streams even from the very beginning on his very own channel. You pretty much know his yandere and crazy persona by heart, you knew he was just a man behind a model that's actually normal he has a life behind that model he's a human being for fuck sake.

"Hello darlings~! How's y'all day been?" He asked after greeting his chat

The chat starts pilling up with how good their days have been but you on the other hand had a bad day so you typed to him

"Uh...not so good..?" You typed and sent it sighing as you felt overwhelmed with sadness and frustration

He had noticed such message since he knows and I mean he knows your user name. He reads the chat before answering you.

"Awww...darling what's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked

You typed "My mother is in the hospital right now and she has cancer she's not going to make it her hair is already gone..."

Egg immediately saw the message and gave a sad look on his model "well darling I'm sorry to hear...this stream will help you! Were playing a horror game called Saiko No Sutoka someone requested it!"

This lighten you up as you smiled a little bit. Egg continues with his stream and talks to his chat, he then gets a 100 dollar donation from vampy

"Oh my god vampy! Thank u for the 100 dollar donation! I appreciate you so much!!"

The chat included you go crazy over the donation you also donated 50 dollars to make it 150 (or pounds cuz BRITISH)

"OH MY GOD- Y/N Thank you so much for the 50 dollars I appreciate you so much sweetheart!!"

You giggled and smiled as egg goes on about appreciation on you and vampy's donations given. He then goes on with his stream playing that yandere game someone requested. You gave a very sweet message before u had to go to sleep.

"Awe Y/N thank u for being here for every stream, I hope you have a great night now darling goodnight~!"

And with that you close the stream you've been on for half an hour, you got ready for bed such as brushing teeth, putting cosy and comfortable clothes on untying hair, taking off makeup and using the bathroom before bed. You then went into bed got all nice and cosy you thought about the stream you smiled and closed your eyes. You find yourself drifting off to a nice and deep sleep...you were sleeping calm and peaceful the next day will be a better day for you.

AAAAAA FIRST CHAPTER HOPE U LIKED IT it's kinda rushed it's 4:57am in the uk I didn't sleep at all 👹👹