Chapter 4 Christmas Part 2

Writer: Yes to answer your question this part 2, I didn't want to do a cliffhanger for the Christmas chapter.

Marcy had been suffering from an illness for quite some time, and her friends Anne, Lilah, and Sasha were doing their best to keep her spirits up. They had all gathered at Marcy's house to spend time with her and cheer her up. As they sat in the living room, Lilah and Anne started playing Mario Kart, while Sasha and Marcy watched. Lilah was ecstatic as she beat Anne in the game, but she couldn't shake the feeling of stress that had been bothering her lately. Her eye kept twitching, and she felt increasingly uneasy. As she looked over at Marcy, who was sitting next to her, she suddenly felt a wave of empathy. She handed the controller to Marcy and decided to excuse herself for a moment. In the bathroom, Lilah closed the door and locked it. She felt a sudden sense of paranoia and wondered if someone was watching her. She whispered to herself, questioning why there is always someone, or something, watching us. The thought made her uncomfortable, and she tried to push it out of her mind. When she returned to the living room, Lilah noticed that the TV was off and her friends were sound asleep. She felt a sense of relief and decided it was best to head to bed as well. As she lay there, she couldn't help but wonder about the feeling that had been bothering her all night. Was it just stress, or was there something more sinister at play?