Part 1

Velvet
Veneer

NOBODY'S POV:

"Sweet dreams are made of this! Who am I, to dis-agree?!"
"I travel the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something!"
"Hold your head up"
"Moving on!"
"Keep your head up"
"Moving on!"
"Hold your head up"
"Moving on!"
"Keep your head up"
"Moving on!"
"I travel the world and the seven seas! Everybody's looking for something!"

"Yeahhhhh!~~~"

As velvet and veneer looked around, they saw everyone clapping and cheering. Veneer looked over to velvet who was happy and had a grin on her face. They soon left the stage and was in the room.
"Did you see veneer?? They love us! All thanks to you little troll~"
As velvet saw the little troll. She had a huge smile on her face as if she was thinking of an evil plan.
Floyd : "please, I don't have any talent left to give!"
"Oh boo hoo, I would let you go, but you see, they love me! I can't give that up! After so long, my dreaming is coming true! Don't you see how exciting that is?!"
Velvet said as she spins around
"All that singing got me tired! I sure need a nap!"
As she left, veneer and Floyd were the only ones left. Veneer just left also leaving floyd alone. They become famous due to the troll that they used.
"I'm sorry Floyd, but I can't do anything, I'm not much of a help.."
Floyd : "Veneer, just because she's your sister doesn't mean you can let her do anything to you.
"Doesn't it?.."
Floyd : "no! Siblings should always help, not abuse, I seen on how velvet screams and hurts you. You have to say something veneer..."
Veneer stood there, thinking about the past, it's true, velvet did do those things to him. But did he ever stand up for himself? No, because velvet was the older sibling. Velvet would scream at him for ever mistake he did. There was more than 1 time that she actually put her hands on veneer. Veneer accidentally messed up on a dance moves where velvet screamed that him for it, but the finale straw for velvet was when veneer forgot his line and completely messed it up causing velvet to break her microphone and choking veneer with her bare hands. This actually caused veneer to not speak to velvet for an entire 2 weeks. Velvet didn't care but yet did feel bad but when veneer talked to her, velvet snapped at him saying it was his fault since he messed up 2 times. Veneer slapped velvet, he didn't take it no more and slapped her. This caused velvet to kick him out of their house even though veneer and her shared the same amount of paying rent. He stayed with ritzkid for 1 week before velvet said sorry and had him moved in the next week.
"Maybe your right, but I just love my sister, and the fame, and things I bought!"
Floyd: "so your gonna ignore that one time that he cussed you out and blamed your parents death on you?"
That bought back a memory, a bad memory..

( TW CUSSING )

"GOSH VENEER YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FUCKING RUIN SOMETHING!"
"WELL MAYBE INSTEAD OF SCREAMING AT ME, TRY TO SHOW SOME GOD DAMN SYMPHONY "
"OH CMON! DONT TRY THAT DUMB SHIT WITH ME?! ALL YOU SAY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR STUPID LITTLE MOUTH IS BULLSHIT. YOU KNOW, THATS PROBABLY WHY OUR PARENTS DIED. YOU WERE ALL TALKING AND SHIT THEY COULDNT FOCUS ON THE ROAD. I WISH YOU WOULDVE DIED NOT THEM."
Silence filled up the room. Veneer stood there, tears filling up his eyes.
"D-do you actually mean that vel?.."
"Yes I fucking mean it. I would've been famous alone and you would've been in a god damn casket. And don't start to fucking cry. Your a fucking crybaby you know that?! Your such a fucking chatterbox. That's probably why nobody wanted to be your friends. You talk to much, you cry to much, you whine to much, you ask for to much. You know, sometimes I wish I was an only child, maybe then, I will still have my parents.
Velvet snapped. But once she realized what she had said it was already to late. Her eyes widen after all she said. She realized that she was saying to much. She put her hands on her mouth and turned around to veneer who was already crying.
"V-veneer, little bro, I-I'm sorry I didn't mean that!"
Tears filled up her eyes but she was already to late. She was about to open her mouth again until veneer spoke up.
" Our parents died to you velvet. To you. Not to me. Yes. I did ask a lot of questions. But I soon stopped. And they crashed because they were looking at what YOU wanted to show them. YES I SURVIVED BUT BY JUST PURE LUCK VELVET. MAYBE IF LUCK WASNT ON MY SIDE MAYBE I WOULDVE DIED. I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO MAKE YOU FUCKING HAPPY BUT YET ITS NOT ENOUGH. YOU WERE SO FUCKING SPOILED THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN FOCUS ON THE ROAD. LISTEN TO YOURSELF VELVET."
Silence.
none of them talked. veneer walked away leaving velvet crying on her knees. Veneer left their house without telling velvet and went to go stay with kidritz, after all, they were childhood best friends, kidritz was the only one who believed veneer and became his only true friends, never leaving him without putting a smile on his face.
Ritzkid : "what happened?"
"Another argument..."
"Let me guess, you messed up and she got mad?"
"Mhm.."
"Come here vennie"
After kidritz said that, veneer jumped into his arms and cried in his chest. He was hugging ritz tight, crying for a long period of time. Ritz didn't mind it at all. He enjoyed when veneer trusted him and hugged him back and patted his back.
"Shhh, it's okay vennie, let it all out..."
He cried and cried and ritz just patted his back. Veneer looked at him with teary eyes and had his face ruined due to him crying. Ritz smiled and cleaned his left eye with his shirt. Veneer looked down, he knew he looked ugly but ritz bought his face up to look at him.
"You look so beautiful with your cubby checks"
Ritz said as he placed a kiss on veneers forehead. That's when they both paused.
"Do you wanna take a n-nap?"
"Uhm..sure?"
That's when ritz picked veneer and dropped him into the couch. He soon hopped on the bed to and cuddled veneer and put on a movie, veneer blushed so much his face was a tomato.

(Y'all it's 2am and I finally finished, 2 or 1 chapters coming tmr)🤓