Stuck together?

" okay that's all for today, thank you for coming veneer and kidritz."
As the camera man and everyone left, the only people left were veneer and kidritz, and also velvet who was still outside.
Well thank you for agreeing to come interview with me veneer.
Oh no problem! It's really not a big deal!
As they were talking veneer got a phone call
PHONE CALL :
Hello?
Veneer, erm, I meant to tell you that, it's raining outside and I did not want to get my hair to get ruined! So, it's storming..I'II come and get u in the morning!
Weren't you?..it's storming?
Mhm! Anyways gotta g-
And then the power cuts out
Oh? The power is out? Veneer?
Yeah? Sorry let me use my flashlight
Veneer looked for his phone and so did kidritz. Veneer found his phone and turned on the flashlight. 
Oh you found your phone, I think I left mine in my house..
Kidritz said while scratching the back of his head.
It's alright, now where's the light switch?
Uh, I have no idea
As they both looked around they finally found the switch.
Well that was something..
Anyways, looks like it's a storm outside, you might have to stay here until it calms down. I'm pretty sure velvet left
Yeah she did, she also warned me about the storm..
Looks like We'II be here a while, the storm seems to be going crazy, what do you wanna do just to kill some time?
Uh, we can play..20 questions?
Sure, you go first
Hmm, alright
As veneer switched his position so now he's laying down on his back while having his legs go back and fourth in the air
What's your sexuality?
I'm bisexual
That was quick, like if you knew I was gonna ask that!
Just a feeling, 19 more questions!
Hmm, do you like anyone?
Oh I do
Once kidritz answered, veneer knew that he might have a chance
Who is it??
Their name starts with a V..
Oh.
Veneer knew it was velvet, of course, why would he like him, he was just a singer, velvet got everyone he liked, while he didn't get anyone
Veneer?
That's when veneer woke up and saw kidritz right looking down on him. That's when veneer blushed and got up and looked at kidritz
What happened??
You zoned out
Oh sorry! How many questions do I have left?
You have 17 more questions left
Oh yeah! Sorry about that! Hmm let's see, did u have a ex before?
Oh? So your the type to ask personal questions, interesting.
Oh you don't have to answer! Sorry it was just my curiosity that got the better of me!...
Oh don't worry! It was a joke, anyways, hm, when I was 14 Yeah I did.
How old are you?
17
Oh your a year older than me! That's cool
Your 16? I thought u would be 17 to, your height makes it look like your 17?
Theses shoes give me inch's, it looked like I'm 6'3 but in reality, I'm 5'5.
Damn, I'm 5'7, don't those shoes hurt?
They do, but I don't have anything else to wear
If you go to the room 35 You'II find some slippers, dark green and some socks if you want.
Really? Thanks ritzy!
Veneer hugged kidritz before going to the room. That caused kidritz to blush a bit but waited for veneer. After he came back they laughed due to veneers height. But, everything has to come to end, right?
WARNING (CURSING)
Everything has to come to a fucking end, right? Being fucking famous is stupid. Yes you get fame and shit, money is all people care for, don't get me wrong, yes, it's gets your great fucking things, but it takes away your loved ones. That's how kidritz felt when veneer was taken into jail, he was guilty, why?

Veneer x kidritz