Everything Was Messed Up

Hey! My name is Bella Stone, and everything has changed. From my parents, to adoption centers, to boyfriends, to friends, etc. Every book usually has a happy ending, and everything turns out to be okay, but my story is way different.

My mom was 13, and my dad wad 14 when they had me. I was born with my eyes open. Also, I live in NYC Everything was okay and everyone was happy. I loved my mom, dad, and my grandparents as well. They always made me laugh when they did peek-a-boo.

*A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER*

But my mom got a call, and she got scared, worried, and very very very upset after the call. She was so scared to tell my dad about it, but she just had to tell him. So what happened, was that they took me away because my parents were way to young to have a baby at this age.

They put me in a place called an adoption center so people could buy me. I was crying very very much that day because i missed my parents. I wanted stay with them again so bad, but I couldn't.

My grandparents told my mom that they had to move to Canada, because my mom's dad got a job there. Also, my grandparents couldn't pay for the house that they live in because it was very expensive. So my mom had to leave the United States and go to Canada.

My other set of grandparents had to leave with my dad, because my grandparents didn't like it in America. So they moved back to there home country, the Philippines. Everything was different there in the Philippines. My dad didn't speak tagalog (A language in the Philippines), and everyone else was speaking that language. There were a few people who knew English, but not everyone. My dad had a hard time communicating with other people, and he wished he was back in America, with me and my mom.

So that means both of my parents moved away, and i'm stuck here in this stupid little adoption center in America. My parents are thousands of miles away, and i'm still waiting for them to come back and get me. But they didn't, and they had to stay in the countries they are living in. It was a pain staying here in this adoption center with no friends, no family, and no fun. Everything was hard. I was waiting for someone to adopt me, but nobody did. Until I was 2 years old.