Sarah Brown

I saw this really pretty lady walking towards me when I was in the adoption center. She had a beautiful smile on her face. She said, "Hey there little bud! I'm Sarah Brown. It's very nice to meet you!" I didn't say anything to her, because I was still very nervous. But an hour later, she adopted me, and drove me to her house. I still can not believe why she would adopt me, when she already has everything she ever wants. She had a pond with beautiful flowers next to her stairway that follows the front door. My room looked as big as the adoption center, and the house looked way bigger than the forest back where I used to live with my parents. I was really scared, and I didn't know what to do. But later on, I trusted Sarah

She put me in preschool, but the teacher said I was too smart for preschool. So Sarah decided to homeschool me. I already knew addition and subtraction when I was 2, so instead of math, she was teaching me the alphabet, and how to read books.

**THREE YEARS LATER WITH SARAH BROWN**

Once I turned 5, Sarah told me she had to go work for her job more often. So that was when I went to kindergarten. The school was called Elterman Elementary. My mom brought me to the school to sign me up, but I didn't have the nerve to go inside. The school was so big, it was almost as big as my house! Don't tell anyone, but still get lost in my own house. Unbelievable, right? Seriously, the school was gigantic. Sarah tried to open the door vigorously. She kept trying. When she wasn't looking, I saw a button and a speaker by the door. I pressed the button. I heard a voice saying, "Hello front office speaking." Sarah then responded, "Oh, hello. I want to sign up my daughter for kindergarten." I was suprised a little when I was 5 because my mom looked like she was talking to a speaker. I was even more suprised that time that the speaker spoke back. The speaker said, "Come right in!"

Sarah and I heard the door unlock. It sounded like someome was snapping their fingers. Sarah opened the door and pulled me inside. I didn't want to go, but Sarah was too strong.

When Sarah and I went into the office, it was filled with different and amazing colors. There was a rainbow painted on the white wall, and there was randomly a disco hanging from the ceiling. The school even had a few chairs that were emoji themed. I had a smile on my face, and I couldn't ever imagine an office being so childish yet so awesome!

**A FEW HOURS LATER**

"Do you like your new school?" Said Sarah as we were exiting the doors of Elterman Elementary. I just smiled. "I'll take that as a big yes," said Sarah, "because you smile a lot!" We walked across the parking lot, and I was holding her hand. Before we entered the car, she started tickling me. I giggled and giggled. She stopped tickling me, and I was taking deep breaths. Sarah then said, "Okay silly pants lets put you in your car seat." So she buckled me up and closed the door. She went around the car and sat down too. I saw her forget to put on her seatbelt. I reminded her, but she said it was okay.

We were driving across the busy street, where lots of trucks go across. Sarah saw the red light turn to green and started to move the car. A few seconds later, I heard a loud noise. Sarah started to scream at the top of her lungs.

Find out what happens in the next chapter