Arrival

Time Skippp 😉

At Airport

Everyone arrived in Korea and waited at the backside of the Airport as ya know celebrity problems..

? : Arrived?
All turned back and said
The 3 bottoms : NAMJOON? WHERE WERE YOU?
The three are shocked at how they all know him? Actually Jin and Tae ' s parents are really good friends with Namjoon's Uncle so yeah and about Jimin he got to know about him as when he was with Jennie, at lunchtime she suggested about Namjoon because she had known him when she arrived there and Namjoon had been her neighbour so that is why they all know them and right now they all explained how they know him just like this.
Namjoon : So are we done? If yes then go and sit in car , you bear and mochi at the back and you handsome princess at the passenger seat.
Tae : Hey! We have our names
Jimin : Yeah!
Namjoon : Intro will be done at my house when we arrive there
They all sat in the car meanwhile here our WWH was blushing at the nickname the latter just used to call him out.
Jin : (in mind) " Handsome Princess" huh !? I see..
---------------------------------------------------------
They all arrived at Namjoon's house and saw two boys and then remembered their dreams
Tae/Jin/Jimin : (in mind) Them, this house everything feels so comfortable and ... Same as it....
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I have uploaded this part maybe I'll upload more this week and complete this story as soon as possible as of now I have some more stories remaining. Hope you liked it and comment down to let me know how it was.