Truth Part 1

At Basement

In this time everyone became close and our ship started sailing.

One day

Jin,Tae and Jimin were roaming around the library finding a book to read suddenly Jimin's eyes caught a book named "The Purple Moon and The Bleeding Moon"(the name is imaginary). He called the others to take a look at it. It described a really long and beautiful hall with 3 rooms. (Don't think they were poor or something like that or show off people the rooms are really big and so antique so understandable).

After few hours

Jin : This can't be happening..!!
Jimin : All dreams are written here meaning..
Tae : Meaning we are the heirs of the Purple Moon clan and our mates, Namkookyoon are the heir of the Bleeding Moon clan!?
Suddenly their head starts spinning

Flashback

Author's POV

That day and the night was really joyful and happy because the The Purple Moon Clan and The Bleeding Moon clan are mating, yes they found their mates.
Man : I heard that The Purple Moon came to The Bleeding Moon clan for learning their discipline and rules and slowly their The Heirs fell for each other
Woman : Yes, that's true and the couple are also really cute. But I heard that this day The Purple Moon and The Bleeding Moon is going to appear today with a magnificent site.
Man : Yeah I heard the same too..Now let's join the wedding arrangements for our Heirs..right!?.
Woman : Yeah

After their wedding meaning

Taekook's

Yoonmin's

Namjin's 

Namjin's 

(The photos aren't min credits to the owner)During the wedding the ritual they were the most dominant in that moment

During the wedding the ritual they were the most dominant in that moment. After that day they all lived happily but some of their people betrayed them and killed them but don't worry their soul was still alive so they booked their ticket of hell already. They promised each other that they will meet again and mate with each other....

Flashback end

After that they remembered everything and asked the boys to take them to the basement. Actually they wanted to confess now..

-

-------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon and Jin entered the First room, Taeyhung and Jungkook entered the middle room and Jimin and Yoongi entered the last room.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it....
Wait for Part Two of Truth....