welcome to my querencia

Welcome to my querencia, where the realm of mortal thoughts comes alive.

Hello mortals, welcome aboard to this word enthusiast's world and journey! If it's your first time here and wish to stay throughout my writing journey, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you as a part of this mortal crew. Ever since I was little, I've grown a deep love and connection with words, so this is actually one of my first steps to explore the writing community and reach out to other beloved word lovers (you, hopefully!). Welcome to my creative town of voices and stories. Please make yourself home here :)

Anyways, let me do a quick self-introduction! I'm a Malaysian young writer who enjoys reading, drinking coffee, illustrating, listening to music and being around my favourite people. I'm a HUGEEE introvert with enough social skills to hold a conversation (or sometimes not) and I think that's why I turned to writing as a source to express my most real self, but it's okay, being a mortal means we would struggle, but it's up to us to try getting out of comfort zone to face our fears, improve and grow. Being mortal is a motion play of trials and errors. And that's normal.

So I'll just keep it short and simple, and we'll discover more along the way, kay? :) Grab a cup of your favourite drink now and let's sit through the storytelling.

Enjoy reading <3 

(here's a happy dawg to welcome you)

Signing off,

@metaphorical_mortal