𝖈𝖍. 𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖕𝖙. 𝖎 ; a pretty little thing.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

CHAPTER THREE ; PART ONE .

'Well, at least they're not throwing cutlery yet. Progress, right?'

A PRETTY LITTLE THING.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

"

kids - current joys

Oh I'm just a kid,

I'm afraid of the dark,

But I'm obsessed with ideas,

One day I'll go far.

"

⋄⋆෴⋆⋄

OUTER BANKS.

3RD PERSON POV

Another mundane school day dawned, and the Pogues found themselves ensconced in the hallowed halls of academia. History class, a perennial battleground of knowledge, became the setting for their latest academic escapade. Pope, Kie, Laia, and JJ sat, each engrossed in the solemn task of taking a test.

Laia, known for her academic prowess, finished answering the questions with a pout that conveyed an unspoken dissatisfaction with the lack of challenge. As she put her pencil down, she couldn't resist glancing around the room.

To her surprise, Mr. Sunn, their history teacher, smiled and nodded approvingly at her. Laia responded with a cheeky grin, confident that her mastery of historical facts had once again left an impression.

Her eyes then shifted to Kie, who was diligently still answering questions. Laia rolled her eyes playfully, silently urging her friend to speed up.

JJ, on the other hand, looked like he was facing the greatest battle of his academic career. Stress lines etched his forehead as he furiously scribbled away. Laia couldn't help but spare him a glance, and to her amusement, he was already looking at her. His expression, a mix of panic and mild annoyance, prompted Laia to suppress a laugh.