Chapter 1: After Events

Otto whilst in control of Peter's/Spider-Man's body and mind started to aggressively beat up Spider-Man's villans some even died such as screwball.
He even fought Violently against the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic 4, The defenders and the Webbed-Warriors (Miles morales/Kid Arachnid, Gwen Stacy/Spider-Girl, Cindy moon/Silk, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, Julia carpenter/The new Madame Web, Anya corazen/Black Spider, Ben Reilly and Kaine also known as Scarlet Spider)

For his personal relationships Otto whilst in control of Peters/Spider-Man's body and mind showed no care to aunt May even when she needed help. He damaged the relationship between him and his Girlfriend Mary Jane Watson who he had just gotten back with and beat up the Black cat/Felicia who was a thief and burglar, Otto webbed her up and left her in police custody eventually getting sentenced to prison in which she vowed to get revenge on Spider-Man for ruining her life.

For A lot of people who knew Spider-Man and knew Peter Parker didn't know that it was Otto who hijacked Peter's body and mind and was the one who's as doing all the bad things in Peter's own body.

Eventually Norman aka the green goblin came out to take over New York City in which Otto (in control of Spider-Man's body and mind) tried to stop however he was unable to. Otto realising Peter was the true Superior Spider decides to revive Peter's consciousness at the expense of his own so Peter could regain his consciousness and can take back control of his mind and body. Otto would be purged/wiped out forever of Peter's mind and body forever and died.

Peter now back in his body and mind took down Norman Osborn/Green Goblin his usual Spider-Man style (not Ottos Superior Spider-Man) but his return was not a celebration as Otto did serious damage to the people around him.
The Avengers (Iron man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant Man, Bucky Barnes, Falcon) saw him as a threat even after Peter regained his body and mind back and was permanently banned from the avengers tower. This was hypocritical as they committed worse crimes like blowing up Sokovia and creating the superhero registration act which forced heroes like him to reveal themselves or be hunted down. When Otto was doing bad things in Peter's body and mind they ran scans on him and even a brain scan and did find an anomaly in his brain wave pattern but ignored it saying it's a glitch. Otto made sure to cover it up so no one could try to figure out what is really going on.
The X men Permanently banned him from the X-Mansion. Peter pleaded and asked 'what if there's a Mutant refugee in need of shelter' They replied back he is to send them to the outside of the X mansion so they could let the endangered mutants (who were being violently assaulted by many people who saw them as freaks) inside the mansion but Peter/Spider-Man was strictly not to come inside.
The Fantastic 4 banned him from the Baxter Building and this a huge blow to Peter/Spider-Man as he was very close before with them, Reed Richards Sue Johnny storm, Franklin storm, Valeria storm and Ben Grimm. But now his relationship ended all thanks to Otto. Reed and Sue made extra sure Peter/Spider-Man wouldn't have any contact with their children Valeria storm and Franklin storm.
The defenders (Daredevil, Elektra, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones) banned him from ever coming near them and even violently attacked him when Spider-Man got his mind and body back but luckily Peter/Spider-Man escaped. He especially was upset with Matt Murdock/Daredevil as he once cheated on Elektra with Black cat his girlfriend at the time.
The Webbed Warriors banned him from ever coming near them and into contact with them ever again. Miles Morales who Peter Parker trained arrogantly abandoned him in favour for a new mentor that would be Tony stark aka iron man. Iron man also was threatened and slightly envious of Peter Parker's Intelligence(and even Otto when he was in control of Peter's/Spider-Man's mind and body).
Also in regards to MJ. She couldn't believe Peter would act this way and broke up with him again after getting back together. Pete explained it wasn't him but rather Otto who took over his mind but MJ wasn't having any of it and said 'let me get on with my life and you should get on with yours'

All of them had Disgusting, negative and Violent comments about Peter Parker or Spider-Man even though Peter said it was Otto Octavious who mind swapped them both so Otto was the one doing all of the evil stuff in Peter's body but the so called 'heroes' either didn't believe in him or just didn't care.

There were some exceptions to this as Valeria and Franklin storm never believed a single word that came out of their parents mouth about Peter Parker/Spider-Man turning evil since they knew it isn't the way he would act. Peter had been a sort of father figure (not blood related) in their lives and understood it wasn't him who did these terrible things.
Other exceptions who had a mistrusting of Spider-Man but thought Otto did in fact included Black Panther/King tchalla, Shuri, Deadpool, Dr Strange, Nick Fury, Hope summers, Khamala Khan/Ms Marvel and Laura Kinney/X-23 (Wolverines daughter).
With Aunt May she couldn't believe that Peter would act so selfishly unlike what her and his (now dead) Uncle Ben had taught him but when Peter revealed the truth that he was Spider-Man and had his mind taken over by Otto Octavius/Dr octopus she was heavily shocked and Angry and screamed 'have you been lying to me this whole time?' When Peter tried to explain it in more detail and depth especially about Uncle Ben saying 'With great power comes great responsibility' she said she couldn't handle it anymore and officially disowned Peter. Peter never looked so down and defeated before in his life but never would he expect to be disowned. He tried to plead but May sadly with some anger said 'Go' to him.

Luckily Peter Parker/Spider-Man already had a luxury apartment above Parker Industries Headquarters which was his company that he owned all of it, was very profitable and was one of the largest companies in the world.

He wasn't gonna be homeless nor go starving as he had all the money to pay for it and other expenses as well.

Peter looked out of a window Crying to himself about how Otto could Ruin his life. But even then he wasn't going to give up he would try to start fresh. Focus on his company and only go out as Spider-Man if it was absolutely necessary but no more patrolling as Spider-Man everyday.