Chunin exam part II

The next fight was Shikamaru Vs Kin.

The fight happens exactly like the anime. Shikamaru manages to win using tactic and strategy.

The third fight was Sasuke Uchiha Vs Yoroi Akado.

Sasuke enters the arena. He then is face to face with Yoroi.

Hayate says " Start. "

Sasuke rushes towards to Yoroi. Yoroi tries to punch Sasuke, but Sasuke dodges it and punches Yoroi. Sasuke continues his barrage of attacks.

Yoroi manages to block some of Sasuke's attacks. He then manages to catch Sasuke and start to absorb his chakra. Sasuke immediately understood then hit him with a punch and managed to make a distance between them.

Sasuke then brings out his shuriken and starts to throw them. Most of them were inaccurate. Yoroi was able to deflect that were aimed at him.

Sasuke then pulls some string and a group of string start tangle both of Yoroi's hand in the air. Sasuke then makes some hand signs and hit him with a huge fireball. Yoroi was unable to continue. Sasuke won.

In the stand, the sound team's jonin is licking his lips with excitement.

The jonin thinks ' You will be mine one day. '

The others taught as expected from an Uchiha.

The fourth was Ino Yamanaka Vs Samui.

The contestants arrived at the arena. Ino rushes towards Samui. Samui brings out her sword. Samui went past Ino and put her sword at her neck.

Hayate says " Samui wins. "

Naruto say " Well that was anticlimactic. "

Darui says " You did well, Samui. '

She nods.

The fifth was Sakura Vs Mist ninja.

The two arrived down. The fight begins. The mist ninja uses《 hidden mist jutsu 》and mist appears.

Naruto uses byakugan to watch the match. He also hid it behind a genjutsu.

Sakura stands on guard and brings out her kunai.

Mist ninja says " Our village have adapted to the mist. We don't need our eyes to kill someone unlike other villages. Prepare to die. "

Mist ninja appears behind and slashes her, but his attack didn't connect. The real Sakura appears behind the mist ninja. She had used a normal clone and hid nearby. She has already seen that jutsu enough time thanks to Zabuza to have a plan if someone used it.

The mist went away and Sakura won.

Naruto says " Great work, Sakura. "

Hinata thinks ' He is just cheering for his teammate. Calm down, Hinata. '

Guy says " It seems your student is burning with youth, Kakashi. "

Kakashi says " Did you say something, Guy? "

Guy says " Damn you and your hip attitude, Kakashi. "

Kakashi thinks ' It seems you are growing well too. '

Ino thinks ' You are stronger Sakura. I won't be left behind either. '

Lee says " Sakura-chan, you are amazing. "

The sixth fight was Kankuro Vs Misuri Tsurugi.

The fight happens like the anime. Kankuro wins.