• Trio •

- Chapter one -

。˚ ☾ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚

• The trio •

THE SUN peeking through the small uncovered corners of Jiro's small apartment room shone onto his face making him scrunch it in a discomforting way from the new found light blaring onto his closed eyes as if telling him to get up. Jiro slapped his hand over both his eyes trying to block out the glaring sun light coming from the mostly blocked out window but to no use.

Giving up in the small attempt of getting more sleep he shot up from his bed now more annoyed than he was before. Oh how Jiro hated morning's, more a night owl he was. Jiro always struggles to sleep at night no matter how tired he is, he just can't seem to get a good nights rest that is very much needed for the weary boy. He hasn't always struggled falling asleep. Matter of fact as soon as his head touched a pillow he was out like a light. That only changed only a year ago.

Jiro has tired everything to get a good nights rest but nothing seems to work. Somehow it just seems to get worse. He overthinks a lot so maybe that's one of the major reasons, that's what Jiro think's.

The lad shook his head just now remembering that he is meant to meet up with his friends in a couple hours and he still needs to eat a very late breakfast and have a shower, not to forget to brush his teeth too. Getting out of his bed was always the biggest struggle. The comfort and warmth the soft blankets provided just makes him want to snuggle up in his bed forever. But unfortunately he has things to do and he can't just sit around and do nothing now can he? Well, what's stopping him cancelling on
his friends?

"Ah! No way I can't do that to them. Done it too many times now" Jiro slapped his forehead a few times slightly before making his way towards his small apartment bathroom. When walking into the bathroom Jiro jumped slightly looking into the mirror. "Oh! That scared me!" Jiro took a closer look at himself with a weird look. "Is that really me? Huh I really look bad don't I?" The lad pulled the skin of his cheek slightly while still looking in his reflection amused.

"Stop." Jiro told himself pointing at the reflection in the mirror before smiling brightly then finally picking up his pink and white hello kitty toothbrush. Jiro has always been a big fan of hello kitty, even when he was a little kid. Jiro then picked up his cupcake flavoured toothpaste putting a small amount onto his hello kitty toothbrush and then begging to brush his teeth.

Jiro put a three minute timer on his phone making sure that he brushed his teeth for the right amount of time. Good hygiene, am I right? After the three minutes was up he spat out the cupcake flavoured toothpaste then grabbing his small comb. "My hair is really not it today" Jiro mumbled to himself as he brushed through all the tangles in his hair.

"And...done!" Jiro let out a over exaggerated sigh slamming his hair comb on the side of the sink. "Looking good" Jiro gave himself finger guns in the reflection before leaving his bathroom and making his way toward the small kitchen.

The boys belly grumbled loudly shouting at him to get some food. "Yes, yes I know" Jiro patted his belly twice while looking in the cabinet for whatever he can find. He gasped in delight clapping his hands together before taking out his
favourite food.