5

Next four weeks passed really quickly with both families preparing for the wedding. The atmosphere was warm, welcoming, and filled with people who were deeply happy with this union, especially the Malik's family. Farah and Jahanara came to Khan's mansion with Parisa's shaadi ka jora (wedding dress), usually gifted by the in laws.

The ensemble was opulent and heavily embellished, reflecting a blend of traditional aesthetics and contemporary fashion. It was pure white with intricate embroidery of golden pearls, it was accompanied with a red veil with gold embroidery and gold jewelry set. The Maliks outdid everything for their only son's wedding. Zulekha welcomed them and thanked them for the dress, everyone was excited for the nikkah ceremony tonight.

Farah was looking around searching for the bride, "where is Parisa? I wanted to meet her." Malike responded back with disinterested tone, "she is busy transferring her business to Pakistan. "

The Maliks understood the tension and left because they had to prepare for nikkah as well. The Khan mansion's garden was being decorated and setup for nikkah event.

The nikkah set up in a garden exuded a natural and romantic ambiance. The scene included a floral arch as the focal point, under which the Nikkah ceremony was going to take place. The garden was adorned with fresh flowers, such as roses, jasmine, and other blooms, creating a fragrant and visually enchanting environment.

Seating arrangements for guests were arranged in a semi-circular fashion, providing an intimate and inclusive feel to the ceremony. Soft, ambient lighting, such as fairy lights or lanterns, enhanced the garden setting as the nikkah was taking place in the evening.

The greenery of the garden served as a picturesque backdrop, adding a touch of nature's beauty to the sacred union. Overall, a garden setting for a Nikkah ceremony combined the serenity of nature with the significance of the matrimonial vows, creating a memorable and aesthetically pleasing atmosphere.

In the evening,

The Maliks arrived at the event along with Ahmer's family, they were glowing with joy and happiness. The Khans and Ghazi started interacting with guests while Kabeer was led to sit on his place as the groom. Ahmer came and stood next to him, "are you excited to meet my bhabhi?" Ahmer tesed him, but he was aware that it wasn't a love marriage but a profitable deal.

"You must be kidding me! I met her once and I am just waiting for this thing to get over as soon as possible." Kabeer wasn't really interested in this wedding, he was just waiting for this thing to end quickly, but he had to pretend to be happy so no one doubt them, especially his grandfather.

Everyone sat on their places, and the light dimmed because the bride was coming, Kabeer stood up and saw Parisa walking towards him. There was a palpable sense of anticipation and admiration in the air. The soft strains of music created a backdrop for this significant moment. Guests rose, and all eyes were drawn toward the radiant bride, her white wedding dress trailing gracefully behind her.

Her steps were deliberate yet filled with emotion, and a subtle smile graced her face as she moved toward the aisle. The aisle, adorned with flowers and perhaps scattered petals, serves as a symbolic path to a new chapter in her life. The atmosphere was charged with a mix of joy, excitement, and a touch of solemnity, accentuated by the sight of the bride in her resplendent white gown.

Zara was teary-eyed, she never expected that coming to Pakistan was going to be this eventful. She, along with other girls accompanied Parisa to the aisle. When the reached the aisle, Kabeer held out his hand, Parisa reluctantly gave her hand, just for show.

Kabeer found himself caught in a suspended moment. Time slowed, and the world around him faded as he laid eyes on his future wife. She was looking so graceful, so elegant, just like a fairytale princess. Farah helped her sit on her place and the nikkah ceremony started.