Enemies

I was laying in bed with a tear stained face. My mom had just yelled at me again for  forgeting to do her laundry.  I was curled up in a ball hidden underneth my blanket with my blue hoodie hood up. I had my back facing the window about to fall asleep when I hear talking outside my window. I keep trying to fall asleep because this was normal in the city. My neigbohirs usally drunk in the alley way right next to my window. This time i was intruged because it didn't sound like my drunk neighbors. It sounded like two boys.

Boy 1: Come on Pan you know she would make a good fit at camp. She could be a mother figure for the boys.

Pan: I not sure about this what if she changes things at camp. I don't want her to wreck anything Felix.

So far I have gathered that one boy is named Pan and the others name is Felix. I felt very uneasy about this.  Who was this she they where talking about.

Felix: Come on Pan if she breaks one of your rules you can do what you need to do, but can you just give her a chance.

Pan: Fine but I'm not happy about it

I heard a knock on my window. I was frozen. I kept my head buried in my blankets hoping they would go away.

Pan: Darling I know your awake just open the window and we can talk. I can take you to a place where you have no troubles.

Know that I think about it he has a British slur. Any ways was it true that he could take all my problems away. I mean I have nothing to lose by going with him. Maybe there might be a chance for a gain. I turned around and sat up looking into the boys toxic green eyes. I took my hood off to reval my face. I slowly opened the window then the Pan boy blew some blue dust in my face then I passed out.

****************

I slowly opened up my eye lids to be blinded by the sun. I had a killer head ache and to make things worse it looked like I was in a bambo cage. Just great. It was really cramped in this small cage and it didn't help that I was claustrophobic. I tried to stay calm and take deep breaths it worked and I fell asleep again.

*Pans Pov*

(y/n) has been passed out for sevral days. I was wondering how much sleeping dust I used. I was in deep conantration when Felix apporached me.

Pan: How's the girl?

Felix: Still asleep.

Pan: Now go find somewhere to be useful.

I walked to the cages and decided to take her out of the cage to give her a better shot at waking up. I also want to be able to monitor her to make sure she is still breathing. I took (y/n) to my tree house and placed her on my bed. I then pulled up a chair and sat next to her. I looked at her beautiful (y/h/c). Her (y/h/c) hair put nicely into a braid that still neat. I smiled a genuine smile. Not my smirk an actual smile. Am I falling for this girl?

*(Y/N) pov*

I woke up once again to see the boy who was named Pan. I jumped a little. He looked up with a smirk.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Pan: Oh did I forget to introduce myself. I'm Peter, Peter Pan.

(Y/N): your kidding Peter Pan is just a fairy tale.

Pan: Want me to prove it to you?

(Y/N): I'm good

Pan: If you say so

Now it was just awkward silence. I looked at my feet at the end of the bed. Wait whose bed am I in and where am I?

(Y/N): Where am I?

Pan: Neverland of course

I nod and get out of the bed and stand up. I walk out onto a porch patio type thing and jump instead of going down the ladder.

(Y/N): PANCAKE! YOU COMING!

He appears behind me and I jump a little.

Pan: First all don't call me that an..

I cut him off mid sentence

(Y/N): What Pancake

I ran into the forest smiling. This is fun. I look behind me and then I bump into something hard. I look up and see a red faced Pan. I smirk and then chuckle.

Pan: you think this is funny

He raises one eyebrow

(Y/N): Yes, Yes I do

I smile and walk back towards his tree house smiling. He brought me here now I'm his problem.

*****************************************************
Request form:

Name: if you want it specialized then you can do eye color, hair color, ect.

Situation (plot) :

I will also do Robbie Kay if anyone asks for a Robbie one shot

I DO NOT WRITE SMUT

-Freddy (I'm not a guy it's just a nickname my friends gave me)