You Promised

*Warning short and cringe*

"You promised that you would never hurt! me" I yelled at Pan

"I punched you so whats the big deal," says Pan like is was nothing.

"Whats the big deal! The big deal is that I want to go home!"

" You don't mean that, do you?" he sounded broken almost. Bullcrap.

"I do mean that!"

"You are not leaving this island and thats final!" he was angry.

Tears in my eyes and run until I can't run anymore. I lean my back against a nearby tree and then slide down to the base. I tuck my knees in and lay my head down. I cried until I fell asleep that night. My lip had dry blood and a scab slowly starting to bulid. I slowly woke up and realized I was in someones hut. But not just anyones hut. His hut. I tried to leave only to find out I was tied down to the bed. That darn boy!

He only tied my feet so I could move my upper body. Dumb move. Unlucky me I forgot my dagger in my hut. I layed back down. I was kinda tired so I layed down trying to get some shut eye. Then the devil comes in and reacts it. Just GREAT! I sigh and close my eyes again. I lick my lip cause it felt kinda dry. The cut was gone. I look at Pan and raise an eyebrow. He copies me and does the same thing. Gosh dang.

"Why?"

"Why what" he furrows his eyebrows and sits back.

"Why did you heal my lip?"

"Why not?"

"Your acting weird. You NEVER act like this with the lost boys."

"Cause your the only lost girl."