1:I met him

~Ariana's POV~
I ran as fast as I could as my crazy ex was right behind me "STOP! PLS I LOVE YOU!!" "BUT I FUCKING DON'T IDIOT" I ran to my left and was left in horror when I found a dead end.....FUCK! now what?!..... "There you are my love~" I turned around to find my crazy ex walking towards my holding a chain, this dude is CRAZY!  He was a few inches closer to me when  I suddenly heard a hard pound on the wall and I looked around to find a man who had hit my ex's head on the wall and throw him to a corner ha serves him right , he walked over to me and brought out his hand out for me, I gently took it and he pulled me up to my feet wow he is strong " Are you okay?" "Yeah....I'm fine". Suddenly two men came "Sir, are you ready to go?" "Yeah, prepare the seats...we have another guest " " Yes Sir" I stared at him strangly as the guards left "Guest?" "Yeah or do you not have a place to stay?" "I do,  I live in an apartment " "Well your coming with me anyways" I stood firm and folded my arms "You can't make me!" He just stared at me then said "Your stubborn " then he came closer then carried me to in bridal style to him car. I tried struggling but he was just too strong.

When we go to his house..boy it wasn't even a house, its a fricking mansion! It was so huge and definitely 3 plots...I didn't know I'd bump into a billionaire somehow. The guards opened the door for me and I stepped outside the limo "Follow me.." "O-Okay", I followed and soon we entered a very room which I was guessing a guest room. "Stay here...I'll be back" he said...he was about to leave when I stopped him..."Wait! " he turned "What?" "What's your name?" He came closer and whispered " Its Aiden....don't forget it ~" he said as he stepped back a bit and thats when I noticed how handsome he looked...he looked so beautiful like I god, he looked so perfect.. No! Focus Ari!! "What's yours?" He said with a smile "It's Ariana...Ariana Wilson" "Well Ariana it's very nice to meet you, I have to go now " He said as he opened the door to leave "Bye..Ari" he left. Gush why the heck am I blushing!!

~Aiden's POV~
What a cutie "Hey man! Whats up!" My bestfriend said as he put his hand over my shoulder "Call me that again and I'll send you to hell" "Okay okay, so I saw this girl I haven't seen before enter your house, is she your girlfriend? " I blushed  "Shut the hell up! That shouldn't bother you!" " But your blushing " "No am not! Your cleary blind!" "Okay fine....How's the business going? " "pretty good" " Okay"

Time skip!
~Ariana's POV ~
It was already 9Pm but I wasn't sleepy so I decided to look around. I went through many doors then I saw a beautiful door and I guessed maybe it was the bathroom.  When I entered everywhere was that strange every other rooms light was on... suddenly the door shut behind me and I heard a very husky but handsome sleepy voice "What are you doing here?" "I-I thought it was the bathroom" he came closer to me then carried me towards the bed and laid me down keeping himself on top of me "Wh-what are you doing?!?" I asked as I was already flustered  and then he just slept off leaving me on him bed... well I guess I sleep then. Then I slept.

Should I continue? Write up in chat and if its enough I'll continue, I hop you enjoy😁😁😁😁