006, "Begging On Her knees."

Yunjin woke up, feeling sore, and confused, and disoriented. "W-what happened.." She muttered, her eyes slowly opening. "Where am I?" She looked around, her vision blurry. "Chaewon-ssi?" She called, her throat hoarse. "C-Chaewon.." She cried out, her voice low and raspy.

"W-where are you.." Her body ached, and she was tired, and her mind was foggy. "Oh, Yunjin-ah.." Chaewon smiled and walked over to the tall girl. "W-where am I.." Yunjin whispered, her head pounding. "Shh, don't worry, I'm here, darlin- I-I mean, Yunjin-ah." The short haired girl quickly corrects herself.

"H-how long have I been asleep.." The brunette's voice was small, and shaky. "Oh, uh, for a while, I guess." Chaewon smiled nervously, the things she had done to the sleeping loser playing over and over in her head. The way she had taken advantage of the tall girl, the things she had said, and how she had touched her.

"I feel like shit.." Yunjin groaned, rubbing her temples. "Why do I feel so gross and weird.."
"What happened last night?" Yunjin asked, her brows furrowed.

"Nothing, we played Uno and watched a movie." Chaewon lied, a grin on her face. Yunjin couldn't remember anything, not a single detail. Everything was fuzzy, and blurry, and it was making her head hurt even more.

"It feels like I've been sleeping for 20 hours.." The brunette mumbled, scratching the back of her neck. She had ridden the tall girl so hard, that her entire body was sore, and the sheets were stained. Over and over again.

She had also rode the brunette's dick multiple times. She had even sucked her, and licked her, and kissed her, and fucked her. She had done everything, and Yunjin was completely oblivious to it. "Are you sure? I can't remember a thing.."

"Don't worry, nothing happened." The short haired girl said, placing her hand on the tall girl's shoulder. "O-okay.." Yunjin got up, and her knees almost gave out. "My legs hurt.."

"Oh, yeah, that happens when you sit down for a long time." Chaewon giggled, and rubbed her thighs together, remembering the things she had done the previous night. She was getting wet again and the ache in between her legs was starting to become unbearable.

"I guess.." Yunjin's stomach growled, and her cheeks flushed. Chaewon stared at her, and her eyes traveled downwards, towards the brunette's crotch.
"Are you hungry? I'll get you some food." The short haired girl smiles sweetly.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Yunjin nods her head, her lips curled into a shy smile. "Okay, just give me a minute." Chaewon hums, her eyes still on the tall girl's crotch. She licks her lips, and swallows.

She turns around and walks towards the kitchen, trying to ignore the wetness between her thighs. She quickly grabs some food and walks back into the living room, handing the tall girl a sandwich.

"Thanks." Yunjin takes the plate from her, her cheeks flushed. "You're welcome." Chaewon sits down next to the tall girl, a blush on her face. The brunette's scent was so intoxicating, and it was making her head spin. "What time is it, Chaewon-ssi?"

"It's 7:55 am why?" Yunjins eyes widened immediately her heart dropping to her stomach. "School!" She exclaims the sandwich in her mouth as she stands up. Her eyes are wide and panicked. "We're late! Oh, god we need to go, we need to leave now, let's go."

Chaewon is silent and she just watches the tall girl panic and rush to gather her stuff. "Yunjin-ssi.." Calm down." She says, her tone low. "What do you mean, calm down?! We're gonna get in trouble!" The tall girl squeaks, her cheeks flushed.