The Bet - CC Walker

"You're so gonna lose tomorrow." You teased as you laid in between CC's legs, resting your head against her chest. The girl above you chuckled at your cockiness.

"You're so full of yourself." The girl scoffed and shoved you away, causing you to giggle as you crawled back into her lap.

"Still." You tilted your head, biting your lip slightly as you looked down at her. CC squinted her eyes at you, shaking her head with a smirk.

"Let's make a bet." She challenged and you raised a brow in interest, gesturing her to continue. "If you win, I'll take you out and we'll do whatever you want."

"And if you win?" You asked, wrapping your arms around her neck.

CC shrugged her shoulders. "You give me all the hoodies you stole from me, back." You gasped making CC smirk. Finally, you stuck your hand out.

"Deal." You commented as your girlfriend shook your hand, smiling brightly up at you. "Now, I should go before your mom walks in and thinks we're doing something."

"She already thinks that." CC rolled her eyes playfully, watching you stand up from her bed and grab your shoes and bag. "I'll see you tomorrow, loser."

"You'll be the loser soon." You winked and blew her a kiss before walking out of her room.

-

The next day, CC walked up to you on the field during practice, she snuck up behind you, wrapping her arms around your waist as she lifted you off the ground for a few seconds.

You squealed out, "CC!" She put you back down, looking at you with a smile. You admired her, pushing back the messy strands of hair in her face. "Hey there, cutie."

"Helloooo." She dragged out, you cupping her face as she leaned down to push your faces together. "I missed you."

"Mh yeah?" You bummed as CC nodded, pecking your lips. Finally you both put a small amount of distance between each other, you put a hand on her chest, looking up at her. "You ready to lose?"

CC scoffed. "As if." She grumbled and you patted her head, making her huff. "I'm not a dog."

"Sure you aren't!" You called out as you began walking away, making CC smile as you blew her another kiss.

-

"This is so unfair!" CC exclaimed as she threw her jersey somewhere in her bedroom. Entering the room, you followed her with a victorious smirk on your face.

"It's just a game, honey." You husked and sat down on the girl's bed, looking at CC. "Put a shirt on."

CC did as instructed, reaching for a new, more comfier shirt in her closet as she looked at you. "It's not just a game, my hoodies were on the line! I want them back!"

"Well, you can't have them back now." You teased. Your girlfriend soon collapsed beside you in the bed, making you turn over to face her. "You did good though, you're still an amazing player, baby."

The girl smiled. "Thanks." She blushed shyly and hid her face in the crook of your neck. "I'll keep my end of the deal and take you out." CC soon whispered.

"Mh, I can't wait." You hummed, closing your eyes as you ran a hand through her short hair, kissing her forehead as you felt her relax. "I can't wait."