𝒊𝒊. first day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑹 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆chapter two, first day

𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑹 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
chapter two, first day.
lacie cordelia-imogen stillwater.
༄ ‧₊˚ 💌

˖ ⁀➷ SONG OF THE CHAPTER ‧₊˚
??

. . cork, ireland*ೃ༄
━━ first person, lacie's pov!
august twenty-fifth, third year.

        𝑫𝑨𝒁𝒁𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺, 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑰 𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑼𝑷 𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑬𝑵'𝑺 𝑪𝑨𝑹. I looked so foolish; it was embarrassing.

Maman had always reminded me that my appearance mattered. I had to do my best to fit in with my family, and sometimes it was exhausting to do so. But I did it anyway because I wanted to make her proud. I wanted her to have something to like me for.

I still thought about those green eyes, the day of my first year at Tommen College. I wouldn't say I was obsessive; I couldn't help it. He was so pretty. even though I couldn't remember his name.

Cecilia, a thirteen-year-old sister, sat next to Maman's vanity as she put on dainty white earrings. humming to myself softly as I continue to comb her hair. "ow, Lacie!"

"Sorry," I whispered and tried to comb more softly. Cecilia's hair was super thick and was incredibly hard to comb through, much less style. But I loved her so much, I did it without complaint. I'd feel awful if she got hurt because of me.

"Did you pick up Papa's car with Sebastian?" Cecilia questioned, turning her head slightly. I nodded. Sebastian was my father's driver and felt more like a father to me than my own.

"Mhm," I hummed.

"How come you came back so late? apparently that Auto-Shop is only fifteen minutes away." I could practically feel her smirk.

"no reason."

liar.

Oh my gosh, shut up, Lacie.

"Were there any cute guys?"

"None of them were your age, so stop," I smile.

"Hey! I am very mature for my age!"

"Of course, Ceci. Very mature."

Then I hear Cecilia huff and apologize softly. She smirks and goes back to putting on her earrings and checking her uniform. At Tommen, everyone's required to wear a blue, grey, and black uniform with the implanted Tommen's crest on the side of it.

Twenty minutes later, Cecilia, Damien, and I were sitting in our dining hall with Maman and Papa.

"Merci, did it have to take you two that long?" Damien snickered, his accent dominating his voice.