007

Cherry Garden12:30 p

Cherry Garden
12:30 p.m
December 8,2023

Tbh begin pregnant at a young age is so hard especially when u think people is thinking the worse about you.

Even tho my mom says she doesn't have a problem and she is just disappointed that i got pregnant at this age and I completely agree.

Today I wanted to go house shopping with my girls but as the day goes by the lazier i get tbh.

I really hope I'm having a girl.

Getting up off my bed and heading into my conjoined bathroom I stripped out of my clothes.

Turning on the shower and getting in after texting in the group chat that I'm about to get in the shower they responded saying that they finna get ready.

Atm I'm at my boyfriend's house because I can't stay where my mom is because i can legit feel the tension whenever I'm around.

Even tho Ronaldo doesn't want me to go live by myself but ik for a fact my little sister finna come live with me because our mom been doing stuff we don't like.

And her business finna go over to me if she keeps it up and one is for imani also but we both deside we don't wanna go back to school or wtv so imani said she got hired in a bank so she starts soon.

Rising off the body wash off my skin undythe water I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around my body.

Walking back in into my room i sat down infront of my mirror doing my face routine and curling my eyelashes.

Finishing up my face routine i got up and slide on a dark green dress while paring that with a white dior slippers and sliver handbag.

Putting my card,lipgloss,comb ,bubble gum,house keys(ronaldo) etc.

Hearing a horn beeping outside I closed my room door going downstairs and picking up a quick snack I headed outside closing the door behind me.

"Walk like ten battyy man a follow u"yelled aliyah

Now walking slow asl cah dem know me love batty man.

"Aye gwann back in "laughed imani and Nicole.

Finally reaching the car they said I should go into the front and that's what i did.

"So where are we going first babies"Nicole asked

We all looked at each other before saying.

"STARBUCKS!!!"

Everybody now laughing imani started the car.

Just as she did that big mouth liyah bouh she waa connect.

As she connected she started off with "gogo "by rajahwild all four of us now singing on top of our voices shouting the lyrics word for word.