Angry Comfort 💔🤍 (M.M)

A/N: I just want everyone to know this is going to be about a bad mother for the reader and I'm sorry if you have a bad father you can just change the names!

Summary: You go to visit your mom's side of the family to see your aunt and grandma but your mother shows up, forcing you and Mindy to leave.

Y/N POV:

Currently me and Mindy are headed out to see my Grandma and Aunt for the holidays and for Mindy to meet them as me and her have been together for months now and she hasn't been able to meet them.

I wasn't really nervous I was more excited but from time to time I would just think about 'what if she shows up..?' 
Which I wouldn't be surprised if she did but it's been so long since I've even seen her.

Just before my thoughts could continue Mindy speaks up as if she could read my mind.

"I just want you to know I will not hesitate to smack the shit out of your mom if she shows"

She says with a smile that I obviously knew she wasn't joking but it took me aback a bit.

"Mindy! She's my mom!"

She was but honestly I was more worried about my grandma and aunt not liking her because of that.

"A shitty one at best"

Honestly she wasn't wrong, as my mother had never done a good decision in my life. I just shake my head lightly as I know fighting is not gonna be a problem solver.

I don't say anything to her response as she would just continue to be a smart ass and we were pulling into my grandma's driveway. The car soon pulls into a stop as we don't see my mother's car anywhere.

I take a deep breath to hold back slight tears as I haven't seen my grandmother or Aunt since I last seen her. I grab the car door handle but then Mindy grabs my wrist to stop me.

"I won't swing unless needed."

I roll my eyes playfully knowing she wasn't lying but she was also saying it to be a smartass.

"Let's just go dumbass"

I laugh slightly as I get out of the car and so does Mindy. We both walk up to the front door and step in with a smile.

[TIME SKIP]

Mindy had made a PERFECT impression on my grandma and aunt, they absolutely love her and they loved the fact that I was with her.

We were sitting on the couch having a conversation about what our careers are going to be and what we're going to plan on doing. That was until a car door was heard followed soon after with the front door.

My heart had dropped. She showed up. My heart quickens as Mindy notices this along with my Aunt as we had find out a reason to leave immediately. I quickly pull out my phone and pretend to get a call from whoever so that my Aunt and Mindy had some lie to go off of.

I finish the fake call as my mom and her boyfriend went to hug and greet my Grandma,
Me and Mindy took that chance to slip out of the house. Holding back tears as I hear the door behind me close a second time, turning around I see my Aunt coming to hug us with a soft smile as she looks at me.

"I told you she might be here" she says softly

"Yea I know I just wanted to see you guys again and for you two to meet Mindy"
I say with an innocent smile that could fool anyone.

I hug my aunt one more time as well as Mindy and wave goodbye to her as we get in the car and she goes back inside.

Once we got back onto the road I tried to hold back tears but some were slipping and Mindy seen this immediately and used her freehand to wipe my tears away.

"I'm sorry she ruined it love."

{A/N}
OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I've been so busy with life lately and I have MAJOR writers block along with my mental health not helping my case either😭 I do plan on writing a lot more once I get on spring break and summer break!
LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH!!!❤️