Romanic Homicide 💔 (A.F)

This will be based on the song Romantic Homicide.

Warnings- Angst and Gore

Summary:
Y/n finds out Amber is Ghostface. Amber and Y/n are dating but she also has hints that Amber is hiding many things from her.

Y/N POV:

I walk into mine and my girlfriend's house after a stressful day. I hadn't had the best day but little did I know that it would just get way worse.

As I set my backpack and jacket away I notice that Amber isn't there. It's been like this for a few days and I don't know why, I have a bad feeling about it too. She's been acting so distant after my brother was killed which was last week.

I look around the house yet she's still nowhere to be seen. The feeling of loneliness sets in after a few minutes and I can't help but start to cry, could you blame me though? I mean my brother died and I have to deal with my girlfriend being distant and to top it all off there are murderers on the loose.

I sit on the couch and just put my palms to my eyes as I start to quietly sob. Today is just too much for me and I can't even get comfort because Amber isn't home and my brother is dead.

For what seems like hours I finally stopped crying yet some loose tears will drop from time to time. So I stand up but conveniently I hear my front door open. I swiftly turn around to see Amber but..it's not the Amber I know, she's in a Ghostface robe.

My eyes widen in disbelief as not only was my girlfriend a killer but she was my brother's killer which completely made my heart shatter.

"Amber..."
I managed to speak out to her but yet it was only her name.

She was holding a knife which was bloody and the mask which had blood splattered onto it, this just somehow broke my heart more. My sweet Amber really wasn't who I thought she was, she was a coldblooded killer.

From my voice it seems as it spooked Amber as she realized I see who she really is.

"oh..Y/n. I'm so sor-"
Before she could finish her sentence I spoke up

"Get out.."
This was all I could mutter out, did I mean it? I don't know. She may have not actually killed me but she killed my trust for her.

"Baby..you don't want that."
This was really more of her telling herself that than her telling me because she knew I wanted her to even if I didn't want her to.

"you hurt..no.. killed my brother."
I tell her that. I make sure she knows what she's done. Though I don't know what I mean or feel anymore, my body just feels numb.

"I did it because I care..!"
Was she trying to justify what she has done?How do you justify that your my brothers murderer?

"It feels like you don't care."
I can't help but now state my mind as I'm angry and sad and hurt. As during this whole thing, we didn't move from where we stood.

"I do..!"
Amber tries to convince me that she does but honestly what is there to believe from her?

"I sit here everyday after school crying, just to find out that you cancel without telling me and then you don't arrive."
I state clearly but Amber still tries to convince me that it was all 'for me.'

"I always arrive home for you Y/n."
She must not understand what I'm talking about then

"No you don't. When you did it must've been to kill him. You're not the Amber I love, I'm scared now..all because of you."
I knew this broke her heart as she realized that her actions gave out painful consequences and not just for others but now for herself too.

Amber doesn't answer as it seems that she's processing what she's done wrong. As she's doing so I take the time to make a move to get my phone out, was I calling the police? Somehow yes, it hurt like hell but I had to.

Amber notices my action and so she takes this time to move closer to me as I'm too occupied on calling the cops. Once I finally got ahold of the cops I feel a sharp pain in my back making me scream out in pain.

Just as I feel what stabbed me leave my body it goes back but now into my stomach and I let out another blood curling scream. The police on the phone hear this obviously yet I can't hear what they are saying due to it not being on speaker and I had dropped it.

I then fall to my knees then stomach as she pulls away. I try crawl away but I just get kicked on the by the side I was just stabbed at. The phone is away from my grasp and I'm now laying on my back looking at Amber who had slight tears falling down her face.

She straddles me then goes down to my ear.
"I'm sorry but what's done is done..I can't let you ruin my plan. I love you."

"I hate you.."
I muster in a whisper as I slightly cough out my own blood and tears stream lightly down my face, mixing with the blood on the hardwood floor. I use my last words to make myself believe I hated her because I know she'll be back someway or somehow.

Police sirens can be heard coming closer along with Ambers small sobs. This was the last thing I heard before I my throat was slit and my life slipped away from me as I started to violently cough out blood then my life faded away along with my pain.