CHAPTER 13

Jm's P.O.V

When I suddenly pined My mate against the wall I then suddenly run.Dahil its already 7:30 at night At lumubog na ang araw at lumabas na ang buwan Sumakay na ako sa aking LAMBORGHINI and I rush to our territory.. Yap guyz,our pack's territory.Its in the forest.

-

After 35 minutes I think Na rating ko na rin ang destination ko.Agad akong bumaba sa Car at Naglakad ng mabilis papasok ng gubat..And then I run faster..As I got the middle of the forest Someone is behind me I feel it. Suddenly I stop.Hindi ko muna sya nilingon.Tapos in a second Hinarap ko sya ng dahan dahan.

And I saw Angelica.My sister.My sister in The other side,or More like we are friend but treating each other as a sister and brother, she is younger than me About 3 years so He calls me kuya actually.

"Oh,Angelica I thought someone In the Beta's pack and Omega's pack trying to kill me."-Sabi ko while breathing.

"Ok so Where have you been?Ive howling to search you but you didn't smell my scent How could you?"-She said as fast.

"Sorry Baby,I just uhm.."

"Your just what?"-She asks.

"Im just with my mate."-With that Napanganga sya at Nag widened ang pretty green eyes nya.

"What !? Seriously? You found your mate? OH MY GOD !So how was she? Is she pretty?"-Tanong nya na exited na sagutin ko.

"Yah,And shes Hot.."-Sabi ko.

"Ok,Good.wait its unfair you already found your mate but me?Not yet."-She said pouting.

I know you all thinking hows Angelica's look.As her name,Shes like an Angel.She has a Black curly Hair that is stops in the middle of her back and she has a British accent,british kasi tatay nya,and her eyes are green,her lips are so Red and She always like her lips like that..and Im taller than her in an inches.9 I think.And then,Shes a White skinned girl..She always wear blacks thats most of wolf like,wearing something black..Now she is wearing Black Lace Top and covered with her black jacket and a Black jeans.Hot?

"Ok so comeon our pack's wants to meet you."-She said as she pull me but I respond.

"Baby wait."-Sabi ko.

"What?"-She asks na naka cross arms

"We can get there not just walking..We can get there faster right ?.."-sabi ko tapos napa smile sya tapos ganon din ako..

And then we jump together in mid air and turned our self into a wolf her self being a White wolf and green eyes and me is grey wolf with grey eyes.And then,we run fast together to reach Our territory.

Airah's P.O.V

"Guyz good night tulog na ako.I'll just..warm my self up."-Sabi ko tsaka umakyat na sa taas.

When I get in my room I close the door from behind and sigh..

"How and when I had met you?"-I said to my self as I slide down on the door and Hug my knee.And then di ko na namalayan nakatulog na pala ako.

Next morning

Beep,beep,beep,beep,beep..

Shit that Alarm clock..I open my Eyes wonder na andito parin ako sa may pinto..

*Yawn*

Tsaka Pinatay alarm clock..Shit hindi ko pala na off.Its almost 8:00 A.M