CHAPTER 17

Jessa's P.O.V

I want to know what they are talking about so I slowly walk towards the tree apart from them so that I can hear their conversation.

"Uh Airah,thank you"-The boys said

"Huh ?For what?"-The bitch Airah asks..Hmf!!

"For changing him."-Regie said

"Wh-who?"-The bitch asks again..

"Jm..you know,he is a badboy.You changed him a lot. I think he likes you."-Scott said with a grin..Hell like duh..

"Ok"-She just said..Soooo f*ckin Freak..I know shes now assuming.. eeeeerrrrr..I hate this girl So much!

I can't control my temper..Later she will learn how to take her place..Shes so assuming and a slut a bitch a freak and so whatever.. I dont like her thats why..And I hate her either..Super hate!eeèeeeerr

After I freak out I walk angrily to our room,I want to talk to melody and Kristine.

"Mel ! Tin!"-I called them Still my eyes are in anger..

"What?! Heck your so pissed what happened?"-Melody asks with shockness

"That damn Airah!"-I shouted as I sit down on my chair with anger!!!

"Ok so what about her?"-Kristine asks

"I hate her"-I said coldly while looking at the board Blank minded.

"And?"-Melody asks

"HELL I HATE HER !! THATS ALL!!"-I yelled at the top of my lung showing my angriness and all of my classmates suddenly look at me so Confused then Kristine and Mel just shrugged their shoulder sign of awkwardness then I just roll my eyes..

"Ok so what are you going to do?"-Melody asks

"Well actually about that..I have now idea what to do.."-I said evily

"Ok so if you won't mind,I'll ask you..Why are you so mad at that..Airah..??"-Kristine asks me seriously

"Because I dont like her..Maybe its about The JM and her thingy thats why..But I feel so mad with her and I dont know why but I want to kill her..because she's assuming,freak,bitch and Whatever!!  Uuuurrrgh.."-I said and My face turned into Anger again.

"Ok then..Lets do your idea."-Tin said and we smile evily..Awkward!

Airah's P.O.V

{Break}

Break na and Andito kami ng girls sa Soccer Field while eating snacks..Im eating my fries and Burger olsen is eating her cupcake and Yogurt, Myra is eating her Icecream and Apple while shaira is eating her.......GUMMY BEARS! Hahaha she actually likes Gummy bears..

"Guyz,I dont know why Am I saying this but..I think Hanson likes me too."-Myra said and then Shai and olsen Gasp and One of shaira's Gummy bear falls down

"My gummy bear!"-Shaira shouted like a kid.

"Why did you say so?"-I asks seriously

"Because,uhm you know,hes being nice to me ever since,then he wants me to judge him during his practice and he said he dont want others to judge him on his practice he wants me only,then....He kissed my cheek"-She said while blushing as hell.

"Aaaaaaaaw..She is blushing"-Olsen said with voice like a kid.

"Shut up."-Myra said

"Ok so ano,tatanong mo ba sa kanya?"-I asks