Chapter 4

Two days had passed since that night, which was not going to happen again for a long time, Hyeori knew why Sooho was saving as much money as he could, and even though she told him a thousand times that he didn't have to, he wasn't going to listen to her words, so she let him be.

She was proud of the boy, the responsibility he had to work and maintain the perfect attendance that his grandmother asked so much, was something that she admired about the boy too much and she did not want him to lose it.

Hyeori stood in front of the classroom door, frowning when she saw the light off, it was strange because at that hour, Sieun was already there as was Sooho, who is probably sleeping right now. Sighing, the girl opened the door gently, not wanting to disturb her boyfriend sleep or Sieun's studies, locking eyes with the aforementioned, who looked at her for a second before looking at his notebook and continued with his work, Hyeori didn't say nothing, just murmured her good morning before heading to Sooho, and covering his feet with his blanket.

It was getting cold.

After that, the girl took the shirt out of her backpack, putting it on her boyfriend's table as well as his white t-shirt, leaving a kiss on his forehead before sitting down in her place and starting to read her history notes. However, the girl looked at Sieun for a second, thinking that he really spent the whole day studying, there was no time when she saw him just resting or something like that. —Doesn't your head hurt? — The girl blurted out suddenly, she didn't have to speak so loudly, there was no one else there anyway.

Sieun looked at her from his seat, seeing the sincere curiosity on her face. He couldn't be bothered with her for making him lose concentration. Sieun wasn't someone who was ungrateful, and even though he hadn't asked her to help him with his cheek that time, he was grateful. - I like studying.

Hyeori smiled and gave a small giggle, nodding. — I can tell, I mean... Sometimes even the brain needs a little break. — The girl shrugged her shoulders, taking the notebook. — I'm sure you have a fairly active brain, but even it needs rest, you know?

Sieun didn't say anything, seeing how the girl apparently didn't expect an answer either, because her eyes began to move between her notebook and the history book she had on the table. He looked at Sooho behind her, watching him sleep. calmly and for a moment, a minimum, he was curious about the couple.

How, being so different in so many areas, had they ended up together and for so long?

And so time passed, suddenly classes ended and lunch time arrived, Hyeori stood up, stretching her body before turning to Sooho, who was asleep while his hand grabbed the chair where she was sitting, as if she were going to leave.

Hyeori's eyes closed, shaking her head from side to side before she heard a voice. —I'll invite you to eat. — That made the girl turn around, bumping into Sieun, who was looking at her seriously, but it was more of an expressionless look, she couldn't place a specific emotion in them.

- What?

—It's lunch time, I invite you to eat. — The girl stared at him, not believing what she was hearing, apparently he noticed, because he walked past her and started touching the sleeping boy's shoulder, waking him up with a start.

—No, it was Hyeori! — The boy said as he looked around, confused by the sudden change of realities. —hm?

- Lunch time.

— Oh... I see... — The boy said, stretching as he looked at his girlfriend's empty seat. —Did you see Hyo-Oh, love! Are you hungry?

— Sieun said he would treat us to lunch. — The girl approached, touching her boyfriend's head while she looked at the other boy with a smile. Sooho looked at Sieun immediately, not believing that.