爱我爱我的声音 第07集: 莫青成带顾声参加游戏嘉年华

《Mo Qing Cheng Takes Gu Sheng To The Game Carnival》
Gu Sheng learned that Mo Qing Cheng brought her back to the residential area just to park the car and she breathed a sigh of relief. Mo Qing Cheng suggested exchanging phone numbers since there would be many people at the exhibition and it would be helpful in case they got separated. In fact, he was subtly asking for Gu Sheng's number and she didn't reveal it, feeling a bit pleased with herself.

The two entered the carnival to explore. As there were many spectators, Mo Qing Cheng took the initiative to protect Gu Sheng. They appeared more like a couple. The protagonists of the game, Mo Bai and Mu Mu, were friends of Mo Qing Cheng. They greeted him when they saw him and teased him about the rumored relationship with Gu Sheng. Mo Bai often followed Mo Qing Cheng's Weibo and naturally knew about Gu Sheng. He believed there must be a secret between the two.

Seeing Gu Sheng interested in the game peripherals, Mo Qing Cheng suggested buying them. He also mentioned getting Mo Bai and Mu Mu's autographs. The salesperson mistook them for a couple and Mo Qing Cheng didn't correct it. Gu Sheng also tacitly accepted. Later, Mo Qing Cheng took Gu Sheng to get autographs and Mo Bai and Mu Mu teased them, insisting on writing words like lasting happiness for a hundred years and early birth of noble offspring. Gu Sheng blushed.

The hospital called urgently, asking Mo Qing Cheng to return. He apologized to Gu Sheng, who obediently said she was tired and it was time to leave. Through these days of contact, Mo Qing Cheng's fondness for Gu Sheng grew stronger. He was sure she was the girl he liked. Mo Qing Cheng accompanied Gu Sheng to her destination, thoughtfully helping her with her scarf. His boyfriend-like actions made Gu Sheng a bit infatuated.

Geng Xiao Xing met Jue Mei on Valentine's Day to discuss a contract. At first, Geng Xiao Xing didn't pay much attention. However, after a reminder from Qi Yao, she realized the significance. When she arrived at the meeting place, she saw Jue Mei sitting alone, looking handsome. Geng Xiao Xing couldn't help but be moved. However, before she could approach, she saw another girl who had already greeted Jue Mei. Geng Xiao Xing had to sit nearby. Jue Mei initially thought that person was Geng Xiao Xing and felt a bit disappointed. As he was about to discuss the contract, the fan revealed the truth, just wanting Jue Mei's autograph. After the fan left, Geng Xiao Xing greeted Jue Mei. They got down to business, signed the contract and Jue Mei invited Geng Xiao Xing for a meal, escorting her back to school. Geng Xiao Xing was very satisfied with Jue Mei, but she reminded herself that they were just work-related.

Gu Sheng went to the supermarket after Dou Dou Dou Bing's Weibo post. Although it was deleted quickly, Dong Yi Ru saw it. She recognized Sheng Sheng Man and Qing Qing Ci from the photo. Dong Yi Ru realized the truth and Gu Sheng had to admit it. Dong Yi Ru was excited and promised to keep it a secret. However, she didn't expect Mo Qing Cheng to be Qing Qing Ci and asked about Gu Sheng's relationship with him, fearing she was dating two people and might affect her idol.

After returning home, Gu Sheng learned that her grandfather was hospitalized, in the same hospital where Mo Qing Cheng worked. She insisted on going with her mother to visit her grandfather, secretly wanting to see where Mo Qing Cheng worked. Unexpectedly, she did meet Mo Qing Cheng. Mo Qing Cheng's rumored girlfriend, Ling Long Ti Tou, was also a doctor. She never forgot about Mo Qing Cheng and often found opportunities to get close to him. However, Mo Qing Cheng seemed indifferent to her.

After work, Ling Long Ti Tou hitched a ride with Mo Qing Cheng. Knowing about Sheng Sheng Man's existence, she actively approached Gu Sheng to discuss composing music. Gu Sheng, confused, agreed to consider and reply later. Mo Qing Cheng invited Gu Sheng to dinner the next day. To avoid making Gu Sheng uncomfortable, he invited two colleagues and they all gathered at the house he and Zhou Zheng rented for dinner.