[INTRO]

"HEY, HEY, HAYLEY - WON'T YOU SAVE ME?,,

flicker; LENA MANTLER

There's a certain craving for fame, especially when you're young - dumb, and full of pride.

Then there's the craving of attention and infectious, obsessive teenage love.

Something sacred yet delicate, held in the hands of girls who had no knowledge of controlling it.

First came the flicker; the feeling. The thing every girl wanted - a love story.

That summer of 2017 would be something two girls would never, and could never speak of again.

Second came the flicker; the photograph. The likes, the comments, the fame.

Then came another flicker; the uneasiness. The doubt and insecurity.

And the final flicker; a burning flame. The feeling of being caught, yet only yearning for the crime even more.

That summer of 2017; the start of a wild fire.

One girl a match, the other gasoline.

CAST

Lena Mantler as HERSELF

21, German, "the moment you get back on that plane, don't expect to come back

21, German, "the moment you get back on that plane, don't expect to come back."

Indiana Evans as Hayley Hastings

21, American, "don't kiss me and say sorry

21, American, "don't kiss me and say sorry."

Lisa Mantler as HERSELF

21, German, "it's okay to be in love

21, German, "it's okay to be in love."

The ocean surrounding two more than likely similar girls grew shallow when an online friendship was the start of it all.

Two of the most popular musically stars in 2017 - only one crossed the line of virtual text and phone calls.

With a plane ticket.

Lisa&Lena collabing with Hayley Hastings - a great idea in retrospective.

What existed was only deep oblivion to the what unknowingly lied between the ocean separating them both.

It's what would come to haunt them even after everything had burst into flames;

A flicker.

-

This story is all fiction!

Thank you for reading :)

G.J